Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3105 / Visits Today: 3105
Highest Active Users: 3105
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Burns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
joe fess Posted - 03/11/2012 : 07:18:10
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/grd/2876988476.html Another old project tractor for someone.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/11/2012 : 17:20:03
Very cool. I love the oddball's =]
canawler Posted - 03/11/2012 : 09:53:10
Wow! I do a lot of reading on tractor forums and I'm into a lot of these rare brands but that one I've not heard of. I don't recognize it as being anything else re-badged either.
Mack Posted - 03/11/2012 : 08:44:07
That looks like a neat old tractor. The guy will trade for an old Allis too.

quote:
have for sale a 1968 burns tractor. has a 9hp briggs motor with a delco starter generator. motor will run on starting fluid carb may need a cleaning. i know that it is missing the gas tank, seat, mower deck and a drive belt. it has a 4 speed trans H style. the briggs block is all cast iron. i was going to do a full restor on it but i dont have the time. i have all the chrome trim peaces to it i have the fenders and i have the seat spring just not in photo. I also have a very hard to find CAST IRON belt gard for it. I have every nut and bolt that came off of it. it would be a great restor project no rot. real simple job to restor. i am looking to get 130.00 for it BUT i will trade for an old allis chalmers tractor and i can add cash if needed. this tractor is real hard to find.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1