Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2414 / Visits Today: 2414
Highest Active Users: 2414
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Burns
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joe fess

USA
260 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  07:18:10  Show Profile Send joe fess a Private Message  Reply with Quote
http://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/grd/2876988476.html Another old project tractor for someone.

Mack

USA
204 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  08:44:07  Show Profile  Visit Mack's Homepage Send Mack a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks like a neat old tractor. The guy will trade for an old Allis too.

quote:
have for sale a 1968 burns tractor. has a 9hp briggs motor with a delco starter generator. motor will run on starting fluid carb may need a cleaning. i know that it is missing the gas tank, seat, mower deck and a drive belt. it has a 4 speed trans H style. the briggs block is all cast iron. i was going to do a full restor on it but i dont have the time. i have all the chrome trim peaces to it i have the fenders and i have the seat spring just not in photo. I also have a very hard to find CAST IRON belt gard for it. I have every nut and bolt that came off of it. it would be a great restor project no rot. real simple job to restor. i am looking to get 130.00 for it BUT i will trade for an old allis chalmers tractor and i can add cash if needed. this tractor is real hard to find.

Mack

Edited by - Mack on 03/11/2012 08:48:15
Go to Top of Page

canawler

USA
91 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  09:53:10  Show Profile  Visit canawler's Homepage Send canawler a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Wow! I do a lot of reading on tractor forums and I'm into a lot of these rare brands but that one I've not heard of. I don't recognize it as being anything else re-badged either.

---Jim
'74 Allis-Chalmers Homesteader 8 X2
'67 Simplicity Broadmoor 717
'74 MTD 990
'67? Pennsylvania Meteor 1010
'93 Troybilt GTX-18
Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 03/11/2012 :  17:20:03  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very cool. I love the oddball's =]

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic