Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 421 / Visits Today: 421
Highest Active Users: 421
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 toro/wheelhorse price question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
BRAD1975 Posted - 02/28/2012 : 20:07:25
pretty beat up but owner says it runs great..comes with decent deck and two stage snowblower...looks like a horizontal twin opposed onan 20hp...hydrostatic drive and hydraulic implement lift

toro wheelhorse 520H

how much is too much $$ for whole thing?...what is that engine worth by itself? (if its good runner)

no pictures but would need some paint to make it look good

Im probably going to get it ..im just looking for second opinions

edit ..comes with cab too (im guessing plastic one not rigid)..cab condition unknown but im guessing its decent or the guy wouldnt have mentioned it
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BRAD1975 Posted - 06/21/2012 : 12:27:19
lol..youre just like my dad...he drives me nuts always paying exactly what people ask because he doesnt like to make offers

my rule is to never pay more than i think i can get for it

but im really good at getting things way lower than that
skunkhome Posted - 06/19/2012 : 17:28:48
You did good... I always buy high and sell low.
BRAD1975 Posted - 06/19/2012 : 12:41:40
well i guess 650 is a good price..i sold it last month at that price to make room for something different...

i missed it within hours of it leaving lol

oh well ...ill find another someday
acdad Posted - 04/13/2012 : 14:56:51
I have always loved those rear discharge mower decks. It enables you yo get closer to things and doesnt shoot clippins all over things.
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/27/2012 : 20:22:59
dang i thought i posted a few days ago but google chrome boots me sometimes

the seat is great..i drove it around the yard a bit last weekend
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/20/2012 : 15:39:46
the arm rests might have to come off...im a little wide lol

I havent sat in it yet

got the valve free today..it was an intake on the side thats hard to get at of course..I put all new fuel line too and cleaned the inside of the tank..i havent run it yet

B-16_IC Posted - 03/19/2012 : 21:53:28
Looks like it'd clean up pretty good. I have two Toro seats with the arm rests, very comfortable.
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/19/2012 : 20:31:44
and now i noticed the snowblower chute mount ring is missing...and the all important front mule drive assembly for the deck belt is not there ..probably because it gets in the way of the blower....ah well..rookie mistakes ...

also the cab was very rough..the doors and roof were decent but the rest is just good for using as a pattern to sew up new panels lol
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/19/2012 : 17:15:28
I thought it runs good but then i noticed a whole lot of raw fuel spraying out the carb

its an onan p220g...it appears to have a stuck intake valve on one cylinder...if it runs this good on one cyl I cant wait to get it running on 2 lol
my dad has a generator and i remember his has one valve that always sticks too...im going to run it a few more times and if it doesnt free up ill ope up the valve adjustment cover and see what the problem is...hopefully its like the generator and just sticks from sitting too long unused
19luna57 Posted - 03/18/2012 : 20:53:46
Looking at pictures I would say you have made good deal,looks much better than the 3416H I just bought and after few hours service and couple adjustments runs out real well. Best of luck and happy tinkering. You even have crome muffler guard LOL. Phil
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/18/2012 : 17:29:41
well i was bored today and the weather was just awesome so I went out to get it

i thought the horsepower guage was kind of funny...ive never seen one of those before

the snowblower is really freaking heavy..its all plate steel..the only tin on it is the chute and the belt guard
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/18/2012 : 17:27:38

BRAD1975 Posted - 03/12/2012 : 21:49:54
this machine is really gnawing at me...the weather is great and I expect most of the snow to be gone in a week

Ill post pics when I get it home
BRAD1975 Posted - 03/04/2012 : 13:44:16
well that sounds good..i wouldnt have thought the original price was that high lol...this one is awful rough though...and i was looking at it in a dark building so there may be more surprises when i get it

i was kind of joking about waiting for room..im going to buy it anyway..i have storage space available at friends places lol...i just need to wait for spring to come because the deck and blower is buried somewhere in deep snow behind the guys garage and i dont want him digging it out and causing more damage than waiting for the melt would be
B10Dave Posted - 03/03/2012 : 22:30:55
Brad, my employer (or I should say; his wife) cut their grass (about 3 acres) for 11 seasons with a tractor the same as the one in Phils pic. Came with deck only for about $5400 when new. He replaced it with a Toro zero turn last year and sold old one for $2200. His wife's brother inlaw who is the local Toro dealer sold both mowers to him and couldn't believe what he got for the used one. Dave

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1