Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2621 / Visits Today: 2424
Highest Active Users: 2621
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Friday and Saturdays finds

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Cvans Posted - 07/24/2011 : 15:07:35
The Bolens followed me home yesterday. Drove it on the trailer after jumping the battery. 16hp with foot hydro and hydro lift. The Cub Cadet peeking out from behind the seat came home Friday. I think it is a 125 or 127. I really didn't need the tractor but it came with a very nice tiller that will go behind the 129 from last week. I can't mention cost anymore as Phil will banish me. I will say that the economy must still be pretty bad as they are not asking very much for these around here. It surprises me that the Allis/Simplicity tractors have gotten so scarce. I haven't picked one up for a couple of years now. Glad I kept the 7117.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 07/25/2011 : 23:14:04
For some reason Old Cub Cadets have been thicker than fleas this year. Attachments are plentiful. I'm suppose to call some guy about two more this week. What I'd really like to find is a another single cylinder sovereign. Something in the 3400 series like Larry has. I know if I wait one will come along.

BRAD1975 Posted - 07/25/2011 : 20:06:06
nice one...tillers seem hard to find here...or when one comes up its usually missing the driveshaft
superbinder Posted - 07/24/2011 : 21:27:08
That is like the 1 i bought for the mower deck to put on my DGT 1700, couldn't find any #s. has a onan
B-16_IC Posted - 07/24/2011 : 20:40:20
That Bolens sure is clean! Looks similar to the QT-17 I had a few years back, heavy machine with smooth hydraulics.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1