Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1645 / Visits Today: 1448
Highest Active Users: 1645
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Struck Magnatrac Mini Dozer / Crawler 1975

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mack Posted - 05/28/2011 : 19:03:22
Found a nice brouchure today.

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 07/28/2011 : 15:12:15
Yeah...Im not as ballzy as those dudes. Breaking the ice is tough for me. Need to get past that or start adding Baily's to my morning Joe.
sammiefish Posted - 07/28/2011 : 10:24:12
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Here's a similar Struck up here. This is his second time listing it this year.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/2508100276.html

I also found one on my weekly Sunday morning drive a few miles from the house. I take backroads around here early in the morning on Sundays, just to drink coffee and look for goodies, and found a place with several old cases, and the rear end of a Struck dozer peeking out of a lean-to. Some day, I may stop. He has a bunch of other stuff too, but I can't quite tell what.

American Pickers!!
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 07/28/2011 : 07:49:10
Here's a similar Struck up here. This is his second time listing it this year.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/grd/2508100276.html

I also found one on my weekly Sunday morning drive a few miles from the house. I take backroads around here early in the morning on Sundays, just to drink coffee and look for goodies, and found a place with several old cases, and the rear end of a Struck dozer peeking out of a lean-to. Some day, I may stop. He has a bunch of other stuff too, but I can't quite tell what.
Mack Posted - 06/19/2011 : 10:23:12
Dan, I belive Struck is the brand. This would be considered the Mini Dozer.

Looks like he put it on ebay with a parts machine.

http://cgi.ebay.com/WHEEL-HORSE-JOHN-DEERE-CUB-CADET-Struk-Crawler-dozer-/260804192382?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3cb924287e
B112 Posted - 06/19/2011 : 09:42:46
The hydraulics look familar :) Definitely will be more resistant to getting stuck.
olcowhand Posted - 06/19/2011 : 09:14:45
After seeing a pic of a real life one, I'd surely love to have one, but unless almost given to me, I'd have to pass as well.
Mack, is that a Magnatrac brand?
Mack Posted - 06/19/2011 : 08:44:43
I went to Indiana last Thursday to pick up a Simplicity 725 with grader blade and spotted this up by the fellows garage. He wanted me to make him an offer on it. I declined saying I have too much stuff at the moment and did not need another "project" sitting in the garage.

Cvans Posted - 05/31/2011 : 18:23:39
Just think of the lawn you would tear up each time you spun a track.
K1dan Posted - 05/31/2011 : 17:57:15
Just think of the "stripes"
========================================
you could make on your lawn mowing with it.
Dan
olcowhand Posted - 05/29/2011 : 11:55:56
I believe it would be more fun than effective. I have a 9,400lb hi-lift IH T340 crawler and it can do a lot, but anything that small I just can't see having enough power & traction. For ultra light work I think it would get by ok. I figure if they were that great at working, they'd still be made today. That said, I would love to have one just to play with, and who knows, I could be a little off on it's capabilities...but not by much I don't think.
skunkhome Posted - 05/29/2011 : 10:11:58
I really like the rear mounted grader with gauge wheels.
B112 Posted - 05/29/2011 : 09:20:43
Now that would be a really effective and fun tool. Would be interesting see one in action.
ByronC Posted - 05/29/2011 : 07:24:05
I'd bet money a company today would get sued for advertising loading it like that on two boards and no head room. Thats a accident waiting to happen. ANd probably did!!!

Mack Posted - 05/29/2011 : 07:00:38
quote:
Did anyone else notice the one pic of Larry loading one into a Ford fullsize van? Looks like a nice fit.

LOL!

I had to sit down and read the whole brochure right after purchasing it. Very interesting. I like the sales point of it being considered a weekend project to put together. I would love to have a weekend project like that in my garage!
B-16_IC Posted - 05/28/2011 : 23:51:04
Thanks for the posting, real ineresting. One of those machines I've wanted to play with for years, hasn't happened yet.

Did anyone else notice the one pic of Larry loading one into a Ford fullsize van? Looks like a nice fit.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1