Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 696 / Visits Today: 696
Highest Active Users: 696
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 what trans oil in a bolens duratrac?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
superbinder Posted - 04/11/2011 : 15:00:25
I am running hyd. oil in my 2 speed transaxle, but when cold it won't go til it warms up 5 minutes or so.Would ATF work better?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Cvans Posted - 04/12/2011 : 09:13:20
I've notice that since it has warmed up it is much better about coming out of the barn. Might have to try ATF after I get
the loader installed.

superbinder Posted - 04/12/2011 : 01:32:07
Yes you are right about the ps and lift.You just don't want to go anywhere till it will steer
Cvans Posted - 04/11/2011 : 23:24:24
My DuraTrac does the same thing except it is the power steering and power lift that I wait for. It moves OK but you can hear the relief valve opening until the Hydro warms up.

BRAD1975 Posted - 04/11/2011 : 18:48:12
Id say atf or even better a synthetic atf...I use the synthetic stuff in my western plow with no problems at all even when its super cold out

unless its calls for hypoid..then you need to get a lighter grade but make sure its hypoid if it calls for that

Im not sure what the duratrac is but my bolens hydrostatic has regular atf and works fine

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1