Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5793 / Visits Today: 3302
Highest Active Users: 5793
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Another one

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
oldron Posted - 09/20/2008 : 21:21:12
I got another one .I was out looking for parts I had heard that the old rail road motor cars had carbs from the CCKB Onan and was told of a fellow that dad some.I was hoping he had parts.Well I struck out with him but got a lead on some one that did.On the way home I was passing the place of the son of an old friend that passed away last year ,had heard the son had knee surgery so thought I should visit him.We had worked a lot of jobs over the last 20 years before I retired.He had both knees replaced,gained an inch and was walking very good.As we walked around his place catching up on old times I saw a junk pile and walked closer and saw a tractor ,asked what was going to do with it he said he would scrap it.I said you cant do that and he said if you want it it is yours.It is a Bolens Ride Master.Then he said it comes with a plow,disk,Cultivator,front blade,belly blade and extra motor.I t has some problems like rusted out rims and stuck motor.Did I mention it is FREE!Will pick it up Sunday after noon.Pics will follow when I get it.

Ron
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
oldron Posted - 09/21/2008 : 10:05:43
Thanks cleatusj,I resemble that remark.
Ron
cleatusj Posted - 09/21/2008 : 08:17:44
Quote:"orphans and miss fits"

I noticed that by the mug shots in our signatures.
oldron Posted - 09/20/2008 : 22:54:47
Yeh I have allways liked the orphans and miss fits.
Ron
Roy Posted - 09/20/2008 : 21:24:48
Fantastic find. I like it.

Reminds me of a backwards A-C "G". Would love to have one.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1