Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4397 / Visits Today: 1906
Highest Active Users: 4397
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 Another one
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  21:21:12  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I got another one .I was out looking for parts I had heard that the old rail road motor cars had carbs from the CCKB Onan and was told of a fellow that dad some.I was hoping he had parts.Well I struck out with him but got a lead on some one that did.On the way home I was passing the place of the son of an old friend that passed away last year ,had heard the son had knee surgery so thought I should visit him.We had worked a lot of jobs over the last 20 years before I retired.He had both knees replaced,gained an inch and was walking very good.As we walked around his place catching up on old times I saw a junk pile and walked closer and saw a tractor ,asked what was going to do with it he said he would scrap it.I said you cant do that and he said if you want it it is yours.It is a Bolens Ride Master.Then he said it comes with a plow,disk,Cultivator,front blade,belly blade and extra motor.I t has some problems like rusted out rims and stuck motor.Did I mention it is FREE!Will pick it up Sunday after noon.Pics will follow when I get it.

Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'

Roy

USA
1366 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  21:24:48  Show Profile  Visit Roy's Homepage Send Roy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fantastic find. I like it.

Reminds me of a backwards A-C "G". Would love to have one.

Roy
Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 09/20/2008 :  22:54:47  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Yeh I have allways liked the orphans and miss fits.
Ron

Go to Top of Page

cleatusj

134 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  08:17:44  Show Profile  Visit cleatusj's Homepage Send cleatusj a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Quote:"orphans and miss fits"

I noticed that by the mug shots in our signatures.

Giddy up Go from the little state of Texas.

Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 09/21/2008 :  10:05:43  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks cleatusj,I resemble that remark.
Ron

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.04 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic