Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 742 / Visits Today: 742
Highest Active Users: 742
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 My latest find
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Paulcurtis3

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  19:08:15  Show Profile  Visit Paulcurtis3's Homepage Send Paulcurtis3 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
As promised, here are the pics of my latest tractor I bought at the show. It looks rough but runs and mows great! My plans was to part the thing but now I am growing fond of her. I am looking for a sleeve hitch so I can plow with her. She has a 16 horse so does this mean she is a 416? Don't know much about these models

Edited by - skunkhome on 08/25/2013 21:08:14

Paulcurtis3

USA
222 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  19:10:33  Show Profile  Visit Paulcurtis3's Homepage Send Paulcurtis3 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sorry, I don't know how to make the words bigger! Wish I could do it like Dave !

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  20:09:44  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like a 416 to me!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  20:09:49  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like a 416 to me!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  21:11:21  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Paul, you just had a ton of extra data link you did not need. Not sure how you did that but I erased the superfluous info.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  21:12:16  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is orange!

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 08/25/2013 :  21:25:59  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

It is orange!

That's for sure! Doesn't look too bad to me but my only two 400 series are in a pile in the back leanto. Looks like it has the usual rust hole in the deck. Hard to get away from that one.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  12:16:12  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little sheet metal work on that will fix that right up. That was a spot on the deck that always collected a large deposit of grass clippings.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  15:40:02  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sure looks good enough to me. Nice tractor.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

split51

USA
454 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2013 :  17:51:19  Show Profile Send split51 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice find. I would like to get a 300/400 series someday
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.07 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic