Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2932 / Visits Today: 299
Highest Active Users: 2932
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 nice haul
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Danny

Australia
183 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2013 :  06:02:03  Show Profile Send Danny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I found this stuff on Gumtree which is our version of Craigs List. It was a 3.5 hour round trip but for $30 I couldn't leave it. I reckon with a few bits of steel and a bit of welding I can convert this from two wheeled tractor to fit up nicely. There would be a few hundred blades all new in case boxes.

I also picked this fabricated yard vac up from the scrapmetal bloke recently. I bought it for the 5.5hp Honda on it. I looked it over, it pulled over nicely, the air filter looked near new and the oil was still honey coloured and filled to the right level so I took a punt $50 well spent. I fuelled it up, pulled it a few times and away it went That motor on ebay would set me back 3 or 4 times that and I have 4 wheels to make a trailer.

Download Photo/File: 99.GIF
96.87 KB

Edited by - Danny on 08/11/2013 06:27:47

skunkhome

USA
12827 Posts

Posted - 08/11/2013 :  08:58:47  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That vac looks like a Billygoat.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Danny

Australia
183 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2013 :  05:09:57  Show Profile Send Danny a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
That vac looks like a Billygoat.

Yeah she's alright. Whines like an aeroplane! I had no need for it but thought it would look better at my place!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic