Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1750 / Visits Today: 1750
Highest Active Users: 1750
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 crapsman engines
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

superbinder

214 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2012 :  16:06:31  Show Profile Send superbinder a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I picked up two craftsmans today for the engines. The gt18 had a 13 hp 302431 30 cu", cleaned points, drizzled gas & it's a runner. I will replace the engine in ole smokey, my b-10 loader tractor.The gt6000 has a Kohler magnum 18, and it runs great,future project

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 10/22/2012 :  21:35:32  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Cool! That GT 18 has a lot of good parts to yield, they have a following and it's complete. Too bad the grille is broke like all of them, they fetch fine prices in good shape! I had a ST-16 a few years back (basically the same tractor), that hi-lo is sure handy! But of course, it wasn't a Simplicity or Allis, and hence it's gone!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic