Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8019 / Visits Today: 3922
Highest Active Users: 8019
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 the sovereign runs again
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  18:41:35  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all,been workin so much i havent had too much free time to get on here but finally got a weekend off so i decided to get my old simp runnin,only took a new battery and 2 quarts of pennzoil 10w30,runs like a champ,no smoke and the vickers hydro works flawlessly too,gotta appreciate good ol american craftsmanship,tried to upload some pics for everyone but its not cooperatin lol

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  20:43:55  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
What error message are you receiving when you try to upload? BTW: great to hear you got it running and dittos to "made in USA or Canada for that matter".

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 05/05/2012 20:47:14
Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2012 :  21:24:11  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
it says the pics are too big to upload,thanks phil
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  00:21:30  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by simplicityacnut

it says the pics are too big to upload,thanks phil

If you can't shrink the file below 97 kb I would recommend downloading to photobucket then back up to Michael's Tractors. Photobucket will size them automatically to fit this forum. I use photobucket as the photo upload on this software is not compatible with my iPad software.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 05/06/2012 08:49:14
Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 05/06/2012 :  00:28:18  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cool thanks phil
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic