Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 19636 / Visits Today: 13639
Highest Active Users: 19636
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Homelite T-16H Bit me!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  18:50:42  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
But in a good way. As in Bitten by the bug, again.

Went right through and serviced everything and changed all fluids, filters etc. Only problem was water in the transaxles gearbox, but have two spares. Mechanically, this is almost identical to my 74 Sovereign 3416H right down to the electric lift. Going to paint it up nice but first I have to find some toys for it. I poked around and was able to find a few, including a stack that I already installed.

I'm liking it!

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  19:17:03  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
They are definitely interesting. Kinda cross between a FDT and RBT.

I think the breed is worth saving. Do you have a mfg"?

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 01/07/2012 19:18:46
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  19:43:33  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

They are definitely interesting. Kinda cross between a FDT and RBT.

I think the breed is worth saving. Do you have a mfg"?

I think they are worth saving too. Learning a lot from this one. Interesting what they did. Probably never know why though. I just looked at the tag and I'll take another look at it tomorrow, and the T-16S as well, but the T-16H I dont think I'm going to get anythimg. We'll see.

Go to Top of Page

simplicityacnut

USA
196 Posts

Posted - 01/07/2012 :  21:42:06  Show Profile  Visit simplicityacnut's Homepage Send simplicityacnut a Private Message  Reply with Quote
its definitely cool runnin the numbers off ur tractor and finding more info
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic