Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1821 / Visits Today: 742
Highest Active Users: 1821
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Landlord 2010 Saturday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 08/27/2011 :  12:58:58  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Been playing with my 2010 the last few weeks.

I've had this for a while. Got it from an estate where it had sat in a barn completely untouched for decades. The "story" goes it was originally purchased because the neighbors bought one... yup. And that they always had a lawn and garden service do all thier work. That it had hardly been used.

Well, the muffler was crumbling tissue paper, the entire fuel system was junk and the battery of course, (which had 6 little round plugs on top), but I saved everything else including the points and condensor. It's running and driving, and even charging like a charm, and I wont say it doesn't need anything, but there is no play or wear anywhere including the mower deck, and the wheel is straight. It is not missing a single piece and there is only one small ding in the hood directly in front of the steering shaft. The front tires have a little minor checking, the rear are perfect.

The tye on seat cover is on sale at TSC for $10, better than nothing.

The question is: What Now? Rob the hydrolift and weedcutter from the 2110?

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 08/28/2011 :  11:31:49  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That sure is a nice one! The deck is amazing!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

acb10_64

USA
801 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  08:42:56  Show Profile  Visit acb10_64's Homepage Send acb10_64 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks good to me! Enjoy the seat time!

Wes

2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 08/29/2011 :  09:09:44  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acb10_64

Looks good to me! Enjoy the seat time!

Thanks, you can count on it!

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic