Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5239 / Visits Today: 5042
Highest Active Users: 5239
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Other Tractors, Attachments and other projects
 Other Garden Tractors
 I think one of these would be a neat addition
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  10:55:38  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'd probably have too much fun though.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/ank/grd/2484688165.html

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  12:59:56  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That is cool! I thin it would be neat to have a crawler and an articulating machine. It's not in the cards, but shuld would be fun.

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  16:03:08  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I'm not too sure of that ad. Check this out. Almost word for word of a post made in 2002. http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/photos/10862-pasquali-997-a.html I was looking for pics when I came across this old post.

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

olcowhand

USA
5115 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  16:07:35  Show Profile  Visit olcowhand's Homepage Send olcowhand a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, forgot to say, that would be one neat machine to own & work/play with! Here's more pics of some. Found another interesting tidbit. This tractor with loader is the one that the guy in the 2002 post owns, & is NOT the one in the ad. So the ad is a scam!

Daniel in Ky -- So much to do, so little time!

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  18:58:48  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Good thing I'm not thinking of buying.

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5229 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  19:19:07  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That would be neat to own. Got a place which can use it too.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  22:23:13  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
More data. http://www.tractordata.com/farm-tractors/006/0/1/6014-pasquali-997.html

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  23:14:35  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Those things look to me like they would really be a lot of fun. I would love to try one.

Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 08/01/2011 :  23:25:24  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Some one please tell my wife how bad I need one!
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  17:30:11  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dear Mrs. Nelson,
Ron really, really needs a tractor like this, because if he buys it he will not want another one, (this week). After all isn't it easy to keep track of him when he is working on his tractors?

Please, please, please?

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  22:51:29  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by K1dan

Dear Mrs. Nelson,
Ron really, really needs a tractor like this, because if he buys it he will not want another one, (this week). After all isn't it easy to keep track of him when he is working on his tractors?

Please, please, please?

Thanks Dan but I just got the "look".
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5229 Posts

Posted - 08/02/2011 :  23:51:48  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Sounds like K1dan is well practiced at that How many times did that work for you?

Michael
Go to Top of Page

oldsarge

USA
688 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  11:07:59  Show Profile  Visit oldsarge's Homepage Send oldsarge a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I think all of us have"practiced"it. How many have had it"work"? That's a whole different ball game!!
Go to Top of Page

K1dan

USA
140 Posts

Posted - 08/03/2011 :  18:09:36  Show Profile  Visit K1dan's Homepage Send K1dan a Private Message  Reply with Quote
All I can do is try. I've practiced many times and got the "look" too. I always get the last word with my wife too.....

Yes, Dear.

Together we can do anything.. The impossible just takes longer!
Go to Top of Page

Falky

Canada
70 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  21:29:13  Show Profile  Visit Falky's Homepage Send Falky a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very dangerous on a slope. The drive shaft has a tendancy to lift the front end and the torque twists the engine over and upside down. I had this experience with a new Goldoni it was a masterpiece but as I said dangerous on slopes David
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 08/08/2011 :  23:39:26  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Boy, looks are very deceiving. The tractor appears to have a very low center of gravity. Pretty hard to argue with experience though.

Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Cvans on 08/08/2011 23:40:39
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic