Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1280 / Visits Today: 131
Highest Active Users: 1280
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Tractor Fever?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  16:32:19  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thats when you just HAVE TO HAVE IT??? Am I sick? Probably, and maybe contagious too.. I know people with cabin cruisers who between mooring, fuel, and winter storage spend twice a year what I've spent in the last year on my collection. So who's sick? LOL

So anyway, I just HAD TO HAVE this parts manual, covers everything from the wonderboy 305 to the Sovereign 7000, and walkers, walk behind mowers Sno-aways, rototillers... as well as every attachment made through the late 70's. WOW

Please note the loose manuals in this next picture, what makes this so much FUN, of course, is that the machines they go to came with them!

They have sat in a barn for 10 years untouched. In going over them everything is nice and tight and feels just like it should, Steering is as tightr as I've seen, BGB, engine, transmission, pto all nice, mower deck seems ready to roll, blades are sort of even sharp. Only thing missing is the pto belt and pto to mower belt. even all four original hood knobs are there, as well as the plastic cover on the front pto. Although the seats have had it, they just look weathered, not worn, and the steering wheels and pedals dont look worn either.

I'm pretty certain if I auctioned off the manual on eBay, I would break even, even after thier fee's.

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  22:31:09  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Another nice find Larry. Your end of the country seems to be overrun with Simplicitys trying to make a new home at your place. LOL. Dave.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  22:34:35  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A little light reading?
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

freddie

USA
2129 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  22:40:20  Show Profile  Visit freddie's Homepage Send freddie a Private Message  Reply with Quote
nice. thats all i have to say
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 05/02/2011 :  22:51:15  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Man I'll tell you, I watched my BIG TEN on CL with all it's accessorie's and attachments and blown head gasket for over a month at $500 on VT CL, and then weeks at $400, and I finally couldn't stand it. The sickle bar's worth most of that. And now it's one of my most faithfull workers and I wont even sell any of the extra's I'm not using. I've been finding nice old large frames with 2-3 attachments for less than $300. As long as I can afford it, I guess I will.

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  06:50:10  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like that barn needs to be a tad bigger now!

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  21:42:34  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I said this before...
Jack the trailer up about 7', box it in and park those tractors under it!!

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  21:55:49  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by LordByron444

I said this before...
Jack the trailer up about 7', box it in and park those tractors under it!!

That trailer is sitting on a 2 x 4 wall and permenantly attached to a concrete foundation.

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 05/03/2011 :  23:24:36  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Be glad you don't live closer, I might have to come over and slap you! I'm still working on two year old deals that will never come to pass!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 05/04/2011 :  23:31:20  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
HONEST LARRY'S TRACTOR EMPORIUM. Everything you could ask for in Orange or Yellow. Parts, pieces, whole tractors, implements and literature. Try your offer. We are easy to deal with. Rhubarb pie and Canadian whiskey will grease the wheels. Call 555-234-xxxx or visit honestlarry@bargains.com.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 05/05/2011 :  00:43:34  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave, are you sure that email address is right? I can't get it to work.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic