Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 484 / Visits Today: 484
Highest Active Users: 484
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 First Mow
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  18:54:16  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Still way too wet but I was mowing 2-3 inches so I couldn't wait any longer. I tell ya though, one pass with that deep deck was all it took and it still comes out looking great.

Jon

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  19:08:54  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Nice!

Still way to wet here too, and the grass hasn't started to grow yet. So I decided to go back in time to July 2010.

Go to Top of Page

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  20:05:29  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I forgot to mention it amazes me the amount of grass these decks can move. My Simplicity 4211 had a nice deck, but probably half the depth of the Sovereign deck. In grass like i mowed today I would have been forced to cut high and then regular at even a slower speed than the 7016 was able to go and only make one pass. I mowed in low 3rd and it was just a constant stream of grass. And even though water sprayed at times I looked under the deck and no buildup. Remarkable. After i mow my dads tomorrow I'll take the deck off anyway and clean it, but these really are great mowing machines along with their other talents.

Jon
Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  20:46:18  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You have to just love the way the lawn looks after mowing with one of these machines. Actually looked at putting a Simplicity deck under my Kubota but it looks like a lot of work. Turned out it was easier to just repair the original. My wife always commented on how good the lawn looked after mowing with the Sovereign. Now it is blowing snow and tilling gardens. Those yard photos are beautiful.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Edited by - Cvans on 04/30/2011 20:47:46
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/30/2011 :  23:02:49  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
It is amazing how these things can throw grass! I have mowed with several brands before, but since mowing with a Simplicity design, I'd rather let it grow tall than mow with any other! That's some fine looking greens there!

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic