Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 24384 / Visits Today: 18387
Highest Active Users: 24384
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 50th Birthday Present.....
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  09:55:11  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got a lead on a "ready to work", HAHA LOL etc. 4041 for $950, wouldn't that make a nice 50th Birthday present?

Here are a few Pics from my Birthday sofar....

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  10:35:14  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Larry you must haul home a new present every other week. That pickup is getting a work out.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  12:32:55  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
A Pmax is just a dream for me...if you can make it come true for you, 50th sounds like a good excuse! I wish my Bday's looked more like yours...instead, they usually look like oneof your snow pics.

Have a good one!

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  16:17:55  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday Larry!

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 04/15/2011 :  23:42:11  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks everyone, No 4041 yet, but this trailer followed me home... Someone said a Powr' Max wont fit in a ranger?

Go to Top of Page

Cvans

USA
4406 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  00:22:20  Show Profile Send Cvans a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You'll never regret the trailer. Makes a nice looking combo! You might want to ditch the rear ramp for interstate travel. They pull like a parachute. I went to two portable ramps and my PU is much happier. Around town the the fold down tail gates are great. On the hi-way not so much so.
Just my 2 cents.

East Central South Dakota

The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.
Thomas Jefferson

Go to Top of Page

ASEguy

319 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  06:44:11  Show Profile  Visit ASEguy's Homepage Send ASEguy a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Belated Happy birthday Larry. Nice assortment of machinery you got there! Gerard

Gerard
1967 Allis B-110
1948 Allis model C
1949 Ford 8N (gift)
Gravely model L walk behind (gift)
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  09:44:20  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks like a fine birthday Larry! Hope it was as happy as it looks. Nice trailer too, just what your Ranger needed, they make a nice package.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 04/16/2011 :  09:53:43  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
you will love the trailer, I put treated plywood sides up on mine so that I could carry sand, soil, gravel or mulch and additionally it helps keep small parts from fly off.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  09:44:39  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Happy Birthday there Larry,nice presents.
Today is my 70th birthday but I did not treat myself as well as you.
I got me a new oxy /acetylene rig to replace the questionable one I have been using.
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  11:34:06  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oldron

Happy Birthday there Larry,nice presents.
Today is my 70th birthday but I did not treat myself as well as you.
I got me a new oxy /acetylene rig to replace the questionable one I have been using.
Ron

Happy B-day Ron! I say the gift of a safer torch is a sound investment for yourself. Helps insure you will celebrate more days.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 04/17/2011 :  12:19:48  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Look Larry,
You really PI$$ me off... You have way to many gadgets for your lawn tractors.
How about this, Sell me a dozer blade and a snowthrower that will fit my 716 Allis and for the right price, I will drive up and get them. Maybe that way I can even get my ROCK!!

Insert Image:

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic