Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8965 / Visits Today: 4868
Highest Active Users: 8965
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 enjoying the St. Augustine.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  21:01:38  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I cut my new grass again today for the 3rd time, and took a little time to wash down the dust and enjoy the carpet.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

acb10_64

USA
801 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  21:27:52  Show Profile  Visit acb10_64's Homepage Send acb10_64 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Where's the Fancy Lawnmower Beer?

Wes

2 1964 Allis Chalmers B-10's

Go to Top of Page

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  21:43:39  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I like that rig...love the JB bracket up there on the front too!

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/07/2011 :  22:50:30  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acb10_64

Where's the Fancy Lawnmower Beer?

ahhhhhh in the sewer by now, but I did save a bottle for a conversation piece..

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  22:05:45  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Looks great Phil. How did the deck repairs finally come out?

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 04/08/2011 :  23:25:27  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acdad

Looks great Phil. How did the deck repairs finally come out?

The end closest to the camera is the one I was welding. I did not get finished because there was grass to mow. I have this other deck that looks good but is frozen up so I think I will repair it as I can then take the original deck out of service while I use it to mow. Just don't have tHe time for some reason. Maybe I need to stop sleeping to noon every day.

Phil

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 04/08/2011 23:27:57
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic