Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8986 / Visits Today: 4889
Highest Active Users: 8986
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Hard Working Pair
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  14:36:42  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Gave up on keeping the 1/2 mile woods road open a couple storms back, but still have the rest clear.

Talntedmrgreen

USA
4110 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  15:31:25  Show Profile  Visit Talntedmrgreen's Homepage Send Talntedmrgreen a Private Message  Reply with Quote
You like 'neat and tidy' don't you? =] Looks good. Can you imagine what kind of hours some of our FDT's have on them? I put way more time on mine in the winter than I do the rest of the year combined. As soon as I find me the right Hydro RBT, I'll join rank with you!

Go to Top of Page

Coach John

USA
48 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  15:51:48  Show Profile  Visit Coach John's Homepage Send Coach John a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Very nice Larry. You track the hours on each? Interesting to see difference between winter / summer hours, and the maintenance of each. Trying to track the "new" old 6216 slight oil use this winter to compare to summer. It has been used hard and since I have little time with it, trying to learn what needs attention more than others. Great photos you have!
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  16:36:30  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

You like 'neat and tidy' don't you? =] Looks good. Can you imagine what kind of hours some of our FDT's have on them? I put way more time on mine in the winter than I do the rest of the year combined. As soon as I find me the right Hydro RBT, I'll join rank with you!

A nicely cut square and straight snowblower bank does look so nice!

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

larry8200

USA
3166 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  17:59:09  Show Profile  Visit larry8200's Homepage Send larry8200 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acdad

quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

A nicely cut square and straight snowblower bank does look so nice!

I feather the banks back 75' or so either side of my driveway so the town doesn't have to wing it back, they raise thier plow and/or wing to leave my banks intact. I clean up as needed

Lucky to live in such a place...

up as necasary

Go to Top of Page

B-16_IC

USA
2823 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  19:54:21  Show Profile  Visit B-16_IC's Homepage Send B-16_IC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Fine job Larry! After this storm we had, I'm thinking I need to look a bit harder for a blower this summer.

Life is all about paying. Pay attention, or pay the consequences, the choice is yours. Rich
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 02/03/2011 :  20:51:32  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If I had snow that is how I'd want it.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic