Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2908 / Visits Today: 1473
Highest Active Users: 2908
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Question For Phil
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

ATF

USA
1892 Posts

Posted - 09/09/2010 :  09:03:57  Show Profile  Visit ATF's Homepage Send ATF a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by olcowhand

Dave, not had the pleasure to visit Bob & his HUGE herd, but I am planning a visit this Fall with him. Rest assured I will take bajillions of pics!
Mike, yes you have come a long way & hoping it continues. Tractors ARE great therapy!

Oh it will, I'm good at change, I'm good at giving up whats bad and replacing it with something better, I know that. Biggest problem I have is people/relatives who continue to abuse prescriptions/booze, then call me telling me how great I'm doing, Hey do me a favor get some help. I've had to learn people are going to do and say dumb things, it's not up to me to change them. Even if I could pound and pound them with a shovel, it wouldn't do any good and all I would do is get blisters from the shovel handle. Dang, I thought I was doing better, lol. Mike

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic