Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2177 / Visits Today: 742
Highest Active Users: 2177
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 finished new tank
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

skunkhome

USA
12826 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  15:45:07  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Gray

looks great, snohiker

I wish I had welding gear. and the know how to do it.

obtaining the equipment is no big deal. I am finding that attaining the skill is another thing altogether.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

snohiker

USA
521 Posts

Posted - 09/05/2010 :  22:15:57  Show Profile  Visit snohiker's Homepage Send snohiker a Private Message  Reply with Quote
my trade is sheet metal fab . been at it for close to 30 years working for the same family . i say family because my boss now is the son of the guy who hired me back in 1981 everything else i know i learned along the way riding dads coat tail sometimes its a curse everyone knows you can build and fix things so you instantly become there best friend, im sure a lot of you know what i mean

Rob
]

Edited by - snohiker on 09/05/2010 22:16:41
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic