Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6235 / Visits Today: 27
Highest Active Users: 6235
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Part of the Fleet
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  08:29:00  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Got these in AZ last trip,they look like there are made from old toys and parts.Just thought they were cool.

Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'
Go to Top of Page

3414HDuval

USA
387 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  20:40:33  Show Profile  Visit 3414HDuval's Homepage Send 3414HDuval a Private Message  Reply with Quote
i know this is a little off what you guys are talkin about but i cannot help but wonder how you Ron got ahold of a 72 to sit out back with the other two, how much did you get it for? and whats wrong with it? im curious because ide love to have a compact allis or simplicity,..
Go to Top of Page

oldron

USA
2732 Posts

Posted - 07/19/2010 :  22:32:56  Show Profile Send oldron a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by 3414HDuval

i know this is a little off what you guys are talkin about but i cannot help but wonder how you Ron got ahold of a 72 to sit out back with the other two, how much did you get it for? and whats wrong with it? im curious because ide love to have a compact allis or simplicity,..

You probably won't find one this cheap,a friend gave me the 620 Allis.It had been taken apart and had the engine out with no start problems and had set for a couple of years.It runs good now but needs wiring redone,has no rear PTO.I rebuilt the blade and bought the box blade.I get a lot of use out of it.Have three more projects in the shop I would like to have in the line up.Make that 4 I forgot the Gibson.
Ron

'Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain!'

Edited by - oldron on 07/19/2010 22:42:21
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic