Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3122 / Visits Today: 3122
Highest Active Users: 3122
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Weed Cutter, Tiller and Blade worked!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

USA
2317 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  19:24:51  Show Profile  Visit 1014211's Homepage Send 1014211 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Well, I got to use most of my attachments today to clean up around the house. This is what I was starting with:

After using the weed cutter this is where it stood (or didnt):

Then, I took off the weed cutter and attached the tiller. After one pass it looked like this:

Then, after what seemed like a million passes with the tiller I put the grader blade on and did what felt like another million passes but ended up with this:

So, my 2110 really got a workout today, but now when the wife asks when was the last time I needed all the attachments, I can tell her!
A good Simplicity work day.

Jon

ByronC

USA
1604 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  20:30:08  Show Profile Send ByronC a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Women just don't understand the things that make us happy.... LOL :)

Byron---Allis-Chalmers

The Few, The Proud, The Orange.
918H Agco-Allis, and a 928D Grasshopper Diesel.
D-21 Allis-Chalmers
Allis-Chalmers Tech for 7 years.
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 06/26/2010 :  20:50:34  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
That looks like a great deal of fun.

quote:
Originally posted by LordByron444

Women just don't understand the things that make us happy.... LOL :)

figuring out how to bring this home without my wife noticing for several months so I can say "Oh! that old thing? I've had for a long time". That would make me happy. It really it isn't that big; afterall the average lawn tractor has more horsepower.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 06/26/2010 20:53:42
Go to Top of Page

B10Dave

Canada
1951 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2010 :  10:11:14  Show Profile Send B10Dave a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Phil. I have been blessed when it comes to an understanding wife. She doesn't complain about the D14,LNT1000 Dodge highway tractor or the pallets of B series attachments in the driveway. She went with me on a buying trip to western N.Y. and encouraged me to go for my 620 in western Mass. Also I now have the dump cart and two tractors in her garage without complaint. The only rule she follows is that I must have funds in my tractor account before buying any more toys. B10Dave.

Money can't buy you happiness.
It can however buy you a beer.
And that is close enough.

Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 06/27/2010 :  11:50:24  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Dave, I've met your wife and she is a gem. My wife was not interested in going to TN for that show. If she had gone I would have heard about 15 minutes after arriving "aren't you finished yet?" My wife is a city girl and thinks vegetables come from the produce isle and milk for the dairy case. Additionally, I only have a quarter acre

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 06/27/2010 11:56:42
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.06 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic