Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3698 / Visits Today: 392
Highest Active Users: 3698
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 B10 Late Manuals
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  09:12:25  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Hello everyone,

Yesterday I brought home a B-10 late, serial number 052662. I am trying to find the year of this machine. It was in a barn for atleast 15 years and came with a 42" deck, extra fenders and seat frame, extra hood and grille w/frame, and 1 rear tire on wheel. Most of the rest of the parts tractor was there but I didnt have the time to dig it out and load it. I will probably go back before the snow flies and get it. I also was able to get 2 NOS hood thumb bolts and a NOS front pto pulley. I will post pics as soon as I can.

The other question I have is that I have tried to access Simplicity's manual website a few times and have had no luck. Is anyone else having the same problem or does anyone have a .pdf B10 owners and repair manual?

I appreciate any help and you guys have awlays been a huge help on any questiond for my B210 too.

Thanks!
- Chris

Growing old is inevitable, growing up is optional!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  09:27:04  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
I believe production stArted in 1966. Sorry, I am away from my reference material.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page

storm7016

244 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  11:23:17  Show Profile  Visit storm7016's Homepage Send storm7016 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
If it's a 10hp late its the same as a landlord 101 and this will be the one. http://bsintek.basco.com/BriggsDocumentDisplay/default.aspx?filename=heCyEN8cuI0rE3CG.5kbp796Dq

Storm Larrison
Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  20:07:23  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Thanks for the link to the manual. I really needed the parts section.

Here are a few pics. I just noticed that it has B-12 front tires on it.

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 10/25/2009 :  20:11:41  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
And here's one of the entire fleet. (Please excuse the '09 Craftsman in the middle as my wife bought me one with a mulcher and bagger. I certainly wasnt going to say no to that)

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

acdad

USA
1158 Posts

Posted - 10/27/2009 :  22:36:40  Show Profile Send acdad a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Anyone know where to get the rubber foot rest pieces for these? I need 1 for the B210 and another for the B10. Or is there an aftermarket rubber material thats similar?

Thanks!

- Chris

Big Ten
912H

Go to Top of Page

simplelife

USA
1385 Posts

Posted - 10/28/2009 :  14:53:41  Show Profile  Visit simplelife's Homepage Send simplelife a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by acdad

Anyone know where to get the rubber foot rest pieces for these? I need 1 for the B210 and another for the B10. Or is there an aftermarket rubber material thats similar?

Thanks!

I believe Wells Implement has them. They offer the material and you have to trim them to fit.
http://www.wellsimplement.com/lawn.htm
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic