Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2810 / Visits Today: 2810
Highest Active Users: 2810
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 looking for the manual 3112h
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

crazed46

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  21:41:36  Show Profile  Visit crazed46's Homepage Send crazed46 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
cant seem to get the manual off this site does any one have a copy they could post? thanks in advance.

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 09/27/2009 :  23:54:41  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
try this
http://www.simplicitymfg.com/manuals/index.cfm?rd=1

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 09/27/2009 23:57:13
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5227 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  09:02:28  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
Use that link and put in 990499 or 990500 as the manufactures number / model number.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  09:05:51  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by B112

Use that link and put in 990499 or 990500 as the manufactures number / model number.

Michael, that is wierd as I linked it directly to the PDF and tested it to see if it would work. Briggs must be doing something to prevent direct links. I just checked and none of my links that I bookmarked work on any of the Simplicity manuals.

Phil

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither safety nor liberty."

Benjamin Franklin

Edited by - skunkhome on 09/28/2009 09:09:44
Go to Top of Page

crazed46

USA
18 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  20:35:25  Show Profile  Visit crazed46's Homepage Send crazed46 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
thanks guys for your help i was able to download it from the link and the model number thanks again.I just bought two of these tractors off of craigslist with a bottom plow 2doser blades 2 snowblowers a mowing deck a rototiller and a both have hydrolifts and also a spare vickers hydro rearend woth tires and a box of stuff i have yest to go through.I bought and paid for it sat. picking it all up tommorrow night. and the best part al for 200.00 bucks and less then 2 hours away
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5227 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  20:47:23  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

quote:
Originally posted by B112

Michael, that is wierd as I linked it directly to the PDF and tested it to see if it would work. Briggs must be doing something to prevent direct links. I just checked and none of my links that I bookmarked work on any of the Simplicity manuals.

Yes, they've changed all their links. I'll be updating the information pages this coming winter.

Michael
Go to Top of Page

B112

USA
5227 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  20:48:01  Show Profile  Visit B112's Homepage Send B112 a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazed46

thanks guys for your help i was able to download it from the link and the model number thanks again.I just bought two of these tractors off of craigslist with a bottom plow 2doser blades 2 snowblowers a mowing deck a rototiller and a both have hydrolifts and also a spare vickers hydro rearend woth tires and a box of stuff i have yest to go through.I bought and paid for it sat. picking it all up tommorrow night. and the best part al for 200.00 bucks and less then 2 hours away

Awesome Deal!

Michael
Go to Top of Page

skunkhome

USA
12824 Posts

Posted - 09/28/2009 :  20:55:44  Show Profile Send skunkhome a Private Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by crazed46

I think I hate you Ryan Its just not fair

Phil

Benjamin Franklin
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1
end of topic