Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1407 / Visits Today: 604
Highest Active Users: 1407
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 More projects..........

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
B-16_IC Posted - 09/28/2013 : 22:42:00
like I need more. I brought home two 900 series hydro/hydraulic lift rollers and a pair of 48" decks this week. My plan at the moment is to use a few parts from the one I've been running to resurect one and use the other to add power lift to a hybrid foot dragger I want to build. Maybe someday I'll be happy with the herd, but once I am I don't know what I'll do.

The rear one in the load is the cleaner of the two and will be the basis of my new mowing tractor. It started life as a 917 and big shock, the KT spit chunks. The frame is one greasy bugger! Looks like it will polish up decent. I think I need to get busy.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 10/07/2013 : 22:45:15
Phil, here is a pic of the dealer sticker on the 916. From what I've been told they closed the doors around the time of the green invasion.

B-16_IC Posted - 10/02/2013 : 21:57:04
Phil, I'll take a closer shot of that dealer decal this weekend when I have time. I gave them a bath last weekend and I need to do a more thorough cleaning of the one that will live.
B112 Posted - 09/30/2013 : 21:17:01
quote:
Originally posted by olcowhand

I have so many projects going right now it makes my head spin.

Ditto! My boat engine is finally running again, gas tank in, interior almost back in, all but 5 wires back in and getting everything ready for a test run.... Then I have a new tractor toy, pictures soon. I have a lead on another tractor. House, kids, and other projects!
skunkhome Posted - 09/29/2013 : 23:19:02
Can you turn you head around so you can keep an eye on your load?

Id like to see a closeup photo of the dealer tags on those two carcases..
B-16_IC Posted - 09/29/2013 : 21:41:55
quote:
Originally posted by olcowhand

I fear I will soon start looking like the girl in the Excorsist myself if I don't stop. At least the one won't take much to be ready, basically a bit of elbow grease and transfering a few parts over from the one I'm currently using. The other idea will be winter project, not sure WHAT winter though. Gotta snag them when I can, they don't grow on trees.
olcowhand Posted - 09/29/2013 : 21:05:22
Cvans Posted - 09/29/2013 : 19:01:15
Nice haul but have to say I'm glad it is following you home and not me.
skunkhome Posted - 09/29/2013 : 08:51:29
I would be sleeping in the dog house for the duration. My hobby can only survive by my being to hide the worst of it. There is previous little hiding places on a 1/4 acre lot.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1