Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1688 / Visits Today: 1688
Highest Active Users: 1688
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Deja Vu all over again? XXX

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
biggie_rat Posted - 07/29/2013 : 18:58:10
Zippo sent me these old pix that I must have sent him a few years back. I was surprised to see how much it looked like I knew what I was doing.
Sunstrand hydro, Kohler OHC, power steering, 12.00 rear, 10.00 rear, AC, radio, heater, etc.

Could it happen again?

B.R.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 02/05/2015 : 22:46:58
quote:
Originally posted by simplelife

quote:
Originally posted by biggie_rat

I decided, 16 degrees at 5pm is too cold to ride with the top down, but it gave me high expectations for warmer days.

B.R.

Yeah, but that nice cold crisp weather makes those open exhaust pipes sound sooooo cooooool!

yeah, rattling the neighbors windows.
simplelife Posted - 02/05/2015 : 22:27:27
quote:

I decided, 16 degrees at 5pm is too cold to ride with the top down, but it gave me high expectations for warmer days.

B.R.

Yeah, but that nice cold crisp weather makes those open exhaust pipes sound sooooo cooooool!
biggie_rat Posted - 02/05/2015 : 19:15:55
I need to install a heater on it.

B.R.
skunkhome Posted - 02/05/2015 : 18:17:29
Looks like a real bull.
biggie_rat Posted - 02/05/2015 : 18:00:40

B.R.
dense1 Posted - 02/02/2015 : 21:13:50
Should say Mike, Not Michael, My bad,Sorry Simplelife.

Respectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.
dense1 Posted - 02/02/2015 : 21:08:24
Mike, thank you again, I'm beginning, and now seeing this deal was too good to be true.Would be seeing that the Beast has been tampered with, the blower is powered from below the seat,not from the front end as I thought it should be.
Will keep you posted as to the outcome,FRIKKEN,FRAKKEN,FRUKKEN.

Repectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.
simplelife Posted - 02/02/2015 : 20:43:13
quote:
Originally posted by dense1

Oh yes, the original reason for the reply to the post, Simplelife,if you have the schematic diagram on how to hook up the blower on a 2210 could you post it please,having issues with the belt and such. just askin,

They are calling for another snowfall later this week here too, but not supposed to be near what we got this time. You can download the installation instructions and parts list here. It should help you out quite a bit.

http://www.simplicitymfg.com/us/en/support/manuals/results?search=990563

Sorry Ron .. the weather seems to have hijacked your project. As Roy would have said, "Carry On" Hard to believe Feb 9th marks another anniversary of his passing.
dense1 Posted - 02/02/2015 : 18:34:58
Well,what was to be a possible 4-6" in SW Ontario seemed like a little more.Winds up here drifted snow in a lot of different places. Went to work this morning, stopped across the street for smokes decided I best open the yard gates before heading in,did so. When I hit the yard the bumper of the F-150 was spraying snow,made it around the yard once then parked in a spot to be able to BOOST the lift truck if need be.(kinda felt like a teenager, again a whole lotta snow,and four wheel drive,just missing the 6 pack)
Called for snow removal, poor chap was still shovelling out at his cottage an hour away, all in all it took near 7 hours to clean the yard, I'm either starting to hate winter, or just getting old.
Bride just said more on it's way,OH YEA!!!!!!

Respectfully Doc,
Allis the girl for me.

Oh yes, the original reason for the reply to the post, Simplelife,if you have the schematic diagram on how to hook up the blower on a 2210 could you post it please,having issues with the belt and such. just askin,
biggie_rat Posted - 02/02/2015 : 15:05:49
I'll be around if you want to have a fat chewing session or split a hamburger. Maybe find Zippo, too.

B.R.
simplelife Posted - 02/02/2015 : 12:30:11
Hmm .. couldn't find the edit button for the previous message. Did I ever tell you that I would rather try to start a 2 cycle weedeater or chainsaw than install chains, especially when it is in the teen's!!!

Hmm just noticed the edit ICON is now there.. just love Windows 8.
simplelife Posted - 02/02/2015 : 12:25:45
Ron, I would rather deal with a lot of snow than freezing rain followed by really low temps. I was so confident that we were going to miss it this year that I only had the front blade mounted. Just finished installing the blower and chains on the 7116. Hope the old belt holds up long enough to clear a path. You better order some warmer weather by the weekend. I am supposed to attend a conference in Muncie on Saturday.
biggie_rat Posted - 02/02/2015 : 11:40:04
Sorry 'bout that, Mike. We got a total of, at the most total, 2". If it hadn't have warmed up to rain it would have been sorta bad here. It rained all day from morning to night (yesterday), then 13 degrees set in, overnight, with 1/2" of snow again with frozen rain underneath.

B.R.
simplelife Posted - 02/02/2015 : 10:04:53
quote:

[quote]Originally posted by simplelife

Looks like I am in the middle of the bull's-eye this time.

What did you end up with Mike?

B.R.

The "official" reading was 12.5".

B112 Posted - 02/01/2015 : 23:43:19
I'll be driving into the white and blue zones above... how will the roads be tomorrow in those areas? Does MO and IL plow the highways well?

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1