Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 8044 / Visits Today: 3947
Highest Active Users: 8044
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Bye-Bye

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 12:36:54
Well, Bye-bye BIG TEN. Found a good home and they matched my asking price so... Down the road.

Ah well, so long old friend, BUT! I just know I'll be happier on the original version of the round hood, and this old girl is truly exceptional, and ready to work!

Actually, my LL 2110 w/hydrolift is getting chains, counterweight and dozer blade to replace the BIG TEN, need an ugly short wheel base worker for out in the woods.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acdad Posted - 05/05/2012 : 21:29:57
Sad to see her go, but that Simplicity thats replacing it is a beauty.
skunkhome Posted - 05/05/2012 : 19:54:40
Well, you got someone who was willing to pay to have a classic like that. Boy I which I could find my old late model B10 so much better tractor than my old B112 ever was.
larry8200 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 18:46:49
"Just looks good setting there"

Yup it does, and I rebuilt the carb on my 725 today and thats back out front. :)

Cvans Posted - 05/05/2012 : 18:08:46
I wouldn't mind seeing the Big 10 going if I had a really nice looking round hood like that to take it's place. I don't know if it is the fenders, hood, or a combination of everything else but that is one sweet looking tractor. Doesn't even need any attachments. Just looks good setting there.

larry8200 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 17:05:19
quote:
Originally posted by acb10_64

Too bad that was a nice tractor! Gotta do what ya gotta do though!

Yeh, its still a nice tractor and hopefully always will. I think I found a good home. I* didn't have to sell at all, but I have to many to maintain properly with the resources I'm willing to devote to them. And of the tractors designesd and built by Simplicity, I'd just as soon have their version.
acb10_64 Posted - 05/05/2012 : 15:58:05
Too bad that was a nice tractor! Gotta do what ya gotta do though!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1