Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 17477 / Visits Today: 11480
Highest Active Users: 17477
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Gettin ready for spring

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
simplicityacnut Posted - 01/06/2012 : 18:10:23
Got bored today and decided to take the deck off my simplicity and sharpen the blades.Didnt really realize how good a shape my deck was in till i got it off my tractor,they just dont make stuff like this anymore.Got a nice surprise today too,an old ac guy that ive been talkin to over the past few months dropped off two carbs for my tractor today,been lookin for a few months for just one,let alone two of em so i was pretty stoked.The only thing im lackin now is an air filter as one was missin it and the other one fell apart when i took it out so i think i can handle that lol

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
simplicityacnut Posted - 01/06/2012 : 20:05:39
i think the pics just too big like briggs said lol
skunkhome Posted - 01/06/2012 : 19:26:08
quote:
Originally posted by simplicityacnut

i forgot to tell u guys too,i tried to upload a pic of my deck but it wouldnt let me lol,

What does the error message say?
briggs9498 Posted - 01/06/2012 : 19:23:42
quote:
Originally posted by simplicityacnut

i forgot to tell u guys too,i tried to upload a pic of my deck but it wouldnt let me lol,

I use photobucket to upload all of my pictures. If not when you try to upload a pic its almost always too big to upload.
simplicityacnut Posted - 01/06/2012 : 19:21:52
simplicityacnut Posted - 01/06/2012 : 19:07:09
yeah it is,i should have started years ago,and it is rewarding seeing someones eyes light up when u get them that part or attachment theyve been lookin for,i appreciate talkin to everyone on here too and sharin our stories,like u said josh,very cool! lol
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 01/06/2012 : 19:00:29
Very cool! I've been pleasantly suprised with the tractor guys I've met locally this year. I've been on the receiving end, but I've had the greatest experiences by being on the giving end. You get a local-yocal an oddball part, or sell them a dozer blade cheap, and you not only have a new friend, you got a second set of eyes for that 'piece' you're looking for (like those carbs!) It's really a neat hobby, with neat folks.
B-16_IC Posted - 01/06/2012 : 18:58:58
A good carb can be hard to come by sometimes, good for you getting two! Nice looking tractor btw.
larry8200 Posted - 01/06/2012 : 18:52:23
Glad you got them carbs!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1