Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 9470 / Visits Today: 7960
Highest Active Users: 9470
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 B 112

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mike Dahms Posted - 09/11/2011 : 11:26:26
Hi guys. Glad to recently become a member of this forum. I have monitored this site for a year when I restored my B 212. Dad bought it in 1970. Its mechanicly very sound but it got a new paint job. Pictures will follow when I figure out how to do it. Recently found and bought a B 112 with a 16HP B&S. Runs great. However, it's variable speed has been removed and is straight 3 speed. It looks like everything from the bgb back has been moved forward about three inches. I don't know if the trans was replaced or just the side plates. Seat is very close to the gearshift and don't know if that has upset the mountings of any equipment. Should I change it back or just try to put it at proper length. Any advice or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
larry8200 Posted - 09/11/2011 : 22:39:15
IMO The variable pulleys can be a pain, but also very nice for roto-tilling and snowblowing. If you dont want to do either of those I'd keep it the way it is. IMO :)
skunkhome Posted - 09/11/2011 : 11:51:54
They probably changed out everything behind the BGB. I really don't foresee any problems with implements other than the 48" mower. If it functions well w/o the variable I would not mess with it.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1