Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1134 / Visits Today: 1134
Highest Active Users: 1134
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Garage Spring Cleaning

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 04/30/2011 : 11:21:08
Well, so i am cleaning the winter crud out of the garage this morning and rolled the three bigger tractors out to sweep the floor and two people have stopped and talked to me for 20 minutes! Older gentlemen who used to have something like them. Haven't got much cleaning done, but it's nice to see them smile and hear them share their stories.

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 04/30/2011 : 22:53:09
Fine looking lineup! I always hope someone will see my old beasts out in the yard or at work and stop and share a story or two but it ain't happened yet.
acdad Posted - 04/30/2011 : 14:36:20
Thats what its all about. The history that each one of these machines caries with it is different. I think its awesome that they stopped and chatted with you Jon. We learn so much from history and listening.

By the way, nice pic John and thanks for sharing it.

- Chris
Cvans Posted - 04/30/2011 : 12:08:16
That's cool Jon. Nice that your willing to drop what your doing and visit with them. You must live along a busy road.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/30/2011 : 11:30:19
Haha! That's great! I had a buy follow me home once when I brought home a 2012...I like chatting with old timers who used to work with these machines...sometimes they have stuff they'll sell! =]

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1