Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 17552 / Visits Today: 11555
Highest Active Users: 17552
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 B210 Pictures

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 04/18/2011 : 20:17:13
Came with 36" snowblower, 46" dozer blade, 42" snowplow (no hitch), 36" roto tiller, Snow Cab, disk harrow and tow behind lawn roller. Mechanically its all super, except the transmission is in reverse, and shifting into another gear locks it up. Well, been there and got the bent screwdriver to prove it. I think the cab is for a 700 series, and since I have a nice hard top cab already, I'll probably be looking for a good home for this one

5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B-16_IC Posted - 04/18/2011 : 23:38:58
So far, my B-210 has been my favorite tractor. Nice buy! Hydrolift and all! The kustom hood is different. I don't believe I've ever seen a disc quite like that one before, got me stumped. I do believe, your trailer works quite well!
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/18/2011 : 21:11:18
Hmmm...how far is NH....

Not sure the wife would understand spending our anniversary visiting Uncle Larry 'out East' =]
larry8200 Posted - 04/18/2011 : 21:06:05
quote:
Originally posted by Talntedmrgreen

Good haul there Larry! I LOVE the disc...been watching for one of those. Nice to see all the parts and pieces with that blower too. Is that a 210 or a 212? Looks like it has a Varidrive.

I see you got a hiller and the tiller has the complete PTO too...

Way to make us proud!

Well Josh, as my sole hier, you will be happy to know I'm just getting warmed up!

It's supposed to be a 210
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/18/2011 : 20:54:17
Good haul there Larry! I LOVE the disc...been watching for one of those. Nice to see all the parts and pieces with that blower too. Is that a 210 or a 212? Looks like it has a Varidrive.

I see you got a hiller and the tiller has the complete PTO too...

Way to make us proud!
ASEguy Posted - 04/18/2011 : 20:47:24
Life just isn't fair...

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1