Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 19525 / Visits Today: 13528
Highest Active Users: 19525
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Tiller Twins

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/17/2011 : 14:09:40
The pair that eluded me last week couldn't resist jumping in back of the truck today. I walked away from them last week, as the deal was too good to be true...no pto's.

The PO found them, and threw in a set of extensions with tines to make the second trip worth while...about a 25 minute drive.

I got a buddy and his old man into a pair of tractors last fall (a 3012 & 716-6), and they have been hooked since. They have been scrounging for tillers, and these 990503/545's should do the trick.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/18/2011 : 05:52:09
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

quote:
Originally posted by larry8200

If you send me a set of the tine extensions, you will get them back when I die....

with the rocks you have in your dirt there are not likely to be worth much unless you drop dead next week.

Hold on...don't get the cart ahead of the horse. I don't have room for Larry's collection yet! I need to get a pole barn up, or rent an airplane hangar!

Larry, you keep kickin, and keep bringing FDT's home. I'll let you know when I'm ready for al your stuff
skunkhome Posted - 04/18/2011 : 01:00:11
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200

If you send me a set of the tine extensions, you will get them back when I die....

with the rocks you have in your dirt there are not likely to be worth much unless you drop dead next week.
larry8200 Posted - 04/18/2011 : 00:28:03
Cvans Posted - 04/17/2011 : 22:05:08
Nice haul BTW I agree totally.

skunkhome Posted - 04/17/2011 : 20:35:43
"I bet there's a lot of PTO's sitting on shelves, lost in parts piles."

or in trash pile, When I got my B112 I got the tiller also and immediately asked about the PTO. He contended that he never had one. I got to kicking around his yard turning up pieces to other tractors and uncovered a well rusted PTO hidden under some well rotted leaf mulch. The PO insisted that it went to one of the old Power Kings he was planning on rebuilding. I had to show him how it mated to the tractor before he would concede that it belonged on the Allis. People have them but just don't know what they are. Nice haul BTW
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/17/2011 : 20:13:07
Sorry, each stayed with the tillers and I dropped them off this afternoon to their new homes. It's tough to find a tiller with the PTO's these days. I bet there's a lot of PTO's sitting on shelves, lost in parts piles.
Tclark Posted - 04/17/2011 : 19:56:40
do you want to sell one of the belt brackets i am looking for one for my tiller?

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.01 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1