Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 21776 / Visits Today: 15779
Highest Active Users: 21776
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Rescued some B-10's today

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 04/16/2011 : 20:45:00
Been watching these for a while, finally got down to "$100 if you get them out of here today!" The rolling frame is in nice shape, the other has a 23D thats not froze or blown, and a tank. Looks to need a starter, battery, and left side cover, (some very thoughtless person removed the hydrolift!!!) to put together one

11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
snohiker Posted - 04/17/2011 : 20:30:41
quote:
Originally posted by larry8200

quote:
Originally posted by snohiker

lol well larry you saved me a trip to barrington and a 100 bucks nice score

LOL, Jim (seller) said he had some people "supposed to come Sunday..."

Wondered if you might have been one of them! You missed a nice set of custom purple rims!!

yea i was but your helping me make up my mind i think im giving up chasing tractors i think im going to keep my runners and unload the rest this is the third time ive missed a round hood by mins or have had it bought out from under me . cant take the stress or aggravation anymore,
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/17/2011 : 14:03:58
Hey, hey, we've determined I'm Larry's son, and his only heir! =]
ByronC Posted - 04/17/2011 : 12:24:04
Have you made out your WILL???

We should have a rule here...

If you pass away, all your Allis/Simplicity collection shall be devided with the members of Michaelstractors.com
Sound good?
acdad Posted - 04/17/2011 : 09:20:52
Is it just me or does Larry seem to keep falling into these deals? Maybe he should spend some time down in LA to help Phil find another AC?

Nice score Larry! When does your tractor museum open up? lol
larry8200 Posted - 04/17/2011 : 06:04:30
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

Larry you don't have the benefit of having a wife who will work hard to save you from loading up on tractors. You are starting to build a pretty good representative collection. I think you need a B1.

A B1 would be nice, all 4 attachments for my Big 10 are first generation for a B1 tractor. I think both the bolt together deck and 3 belt snowblower were discontinued by 61.

However, the current chase is for a nice B210 with tiller, bottom plow, center grader, mower deck, snowblower, cab, hydrolift and a locked transmission. LOL, Been there and have the bent screwdriver!

I may no longer have the benifit of a wife to control my tractor collection, but some of my family and friends are starting to wonder... Funny thing is most of them wouldn't if I were collecting hand grenades and machine guns...
larry8200 Posted - 04/17/2011 : 05:44:57
quote:
Originally posted by snohiker

LOL, Jim (seller) said he had some people "supposed to come Sunday..."

Wondered if you might have been one of them! You missed a nice set of custom purple rims!!
snohiker Posted - 04/17/2011 : 01:15:35
skunkhome Posted - 04/16/2011 : 23:11:29
Larry you don't have the benefit of having a wife who will work hard to save you from loading up on tractors. You are starting to build a pretty good representative collection. I think you need a B1.
larry8200 Posted - 04/16/2011 : 22:56:58
quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC

Lots of good parts there! You have definitely got the bug bad, can't fault you for that.

Nah, no bug. I just have to make very extremely completly and totally sure that new trailer works good.
B-16_IC Posted - 04/16/2011 : 22:29:11
Lots of good parts there! You have definitely got the bug bad, can't fault you for that.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 04/16/2011 : 20:59:51
Nice to have good parts, or a base for a new rig! Nice pic-up!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1