Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 6587 / Visits Today: 2490
Highest Active Users: 6587
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Fun in the Sun

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 14:44:50
Despite the temperature being 10 below this morning they all started right up (except for the 4 in the snowbank).

The bumps are tractors, the big mound materials for a shed.

10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
B10Dave Posted - 03/06/2011 : 16:51:35
Sneaky Larry. Very sneaky. Free covers to keep sun off the tires and arrest deteriation. You ought to be ashamed of yourself. LOL. Dave
larry8200 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 21:25:24
quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

I have heard off manicured lawns but snow. Maybe you should make a snow motel and rake in a few bucks on that.

You should see the snow groomers all the ski slopes here have. Tracked Sno-Cats with a york rake like attachment. They drive them up a 60% grade. No Bull.
larry8200 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 21:22:10
quote:
Originally posted by freddie

looks great larry. its nice when you can go out and just start them up. its a good feeling

larry i have the same trailer. could you post a pick of the tail gate for me. i dont have one and would like to fab one up in the spring. thanks, freddie.

No problem, you might have to remind me... Buuuurrrrrrrpp. Ahhh.
larry8200 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 21:20:13
quote:
Originally posted by acb10_64

I really like that first photo Larry. It looks like they are standing guard to keep the salesmen and riff raff out

I see the cat survived the blizzards

Actually they ARE standing gaurd. Several weeks ago LordByron threatened to fill my yard with John Deere tractors...

As they say: "Ready to repel borders"
freddie Posted - 03/04/2011 : 20:49:45
looks great larry. its nice when you can go out and just start them up. its a good feeling

larry i have the same trailer. could you post a pick of the tail gate for me. i dont have one and would like to fab one up in the spring. thanks, freddie.
acb10_64 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 20:38:56
I really like that first photo Larry. It looks like they are standing guard to keep the salesmen and riff raff out

I see the cat survived the blizzards
larry8200 Posted - 03/04/2011 : 19:03:01
All have 51-r batteries from 3 months to 2 years old. It was in the low 20's at noon whenI went to fire them up. Been 3 weeks for 2 and have to keep them batteries up!!

Yeh, my cat has good taste, or maybe just likes the towel on the seat... The snowbank holds a Sovereign 3212H w/hydrolift, a 637 Serf, a 6216V, and a Wheelhorse LT-1100. They all need BATTERIES!
Cvans Posted - 03/04/2011 : 18:49:33
I'd say you have a lot of good batteries. You are a very hardy person to go out in -10 weather just to line up your tractors for a family photo.

ASEguy Posted - 03/04/2011 : 18:36:02
I guess your cat has picked it's favorite. Nice fleet. Are the "hidden" ones all Simplicity? Is that an average snowfall for you? Gerard
skunkhome Posted - 03/04/2011 : 15:15:32
I have heard off manicured lawns but snow. Maybe you should make a snow motel and rake in a few bucks on that.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1