Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3219 / Visits Today: 3219
Highest Active Users: 3219
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Attachment 4-pack on ebay...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/03/2011 : 07:44:16
This guy is selling some pretty cool Simplicity Walker attachments, that could easily be used behind a tractor with a sleave hitch.

The cultivator is identical to the 209 cultivator marketed for early B series and pre Landlord tractors. I have one, and it rocks. The jack screw on this can be flipped around to allow adjustment from the seat. In looking at this one, and mine, they appear identical, with holes for jack screw palcement for either application. I've seen these go for over $200.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Walkbehind-Garden-Tractor-Cultivators-/270714197324?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f07d2d54c

Pretty cool harrow...adjustment would have to be made off-seat.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Walkbehind-Garden-Tractor-Harrow-/270714199901?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f07d2df5d

Rockin Disc...this is the one that tempts me to make the 5 hour drive. I see nothing that would need to be done here to use on a rider. I would buy it in a heartbeat...

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Walkbehind-Garden-Tractor-Disc-/280638017538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4157545002

Good looking mold plow...not sure if it could be retrofitted to turn thte screw around or not. As part of a package deal, it would be nice to have since it's an original Simplicity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Simplicity-Walkbehind-Garden-Tractor-Disc-/280638017538?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item4157545002
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/05/2011 : 06:51:46
Most stuff is getting out of reach...you really have to get lucky and stumble on something to get a deal. Most of the hard to find stuff that still exists out there is probably buried in a barn, and holds no value at all to the owners. Then there's nuts like me that drive all over and pay through the nose to get a piece for the collection.

My goal is to have a specific set of attachments and two restored, working tractors. After about a year of trying hard, Im much closer, and am a tiny bit of money ahead after selling excess blowers, tractors, etc. Basically I have a bunch more stuff and have broke even on it...but could make a killing by selling it off at today's prices. Cant do it....
simplelife Posted - 03/04/2011 : 23:17:45
quote:
Originally posted by B-16_IC

Looking at those prices reminds me of how spoiled I have been through the years. I have rarely seen a walk-behind and attachments bring over $100. Prices have been higher last couple years but still not to these levels. I would say goodby to most of my stuff for prices like that, but that's me.

I was thinking the same thing. I bought one of those cultivators a couple of years ago off of E-Bay for $19 less than an hour away. Bought a moldboard plow complete with the colter for $45. Should have bought more items back then to complete the attachment list, but at todays prices it aint gonna happen!
B-16_IC Posted - 03/04/2011 : 21:52:22
Looking at those prices reminds me of how spoiled I have been through the years. I have rarely seen a walk-behind and attachments bring over $100. Prices have been higher last couple years but still not to these levels. I would say goodby to most of my stuff for prices like that, but that's me.
skunkhome Posted - 03/03/2011 : 09:35:43
Neat old stuff. Looks like they were originally for 2 wheelers but should serve a riding tractor well.
larry8200 Posted - 03/03/2011 : 08:18:39
I'd bid on that cultivator if it wasn't a thousand miles from here....

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1