Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 9305 / Visits Today: 5208
Highest Active Users: 9305
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Before all this snow....

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 03/01/2011 : 23:39:29
The shed holds one tractor and a LOT of parts and attachments.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acdad Posted - 03/06/2011 : 19:45:00
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Phil; your yard isn't that big. Roof everything that isn't garden and start tractor huntin'. Dave.

That sounds like your problem has been solved Phil!
B10Dave Posted - 03/06/2011 : 17:06:26
Phil; your yard isn't that big. Roof everything that isn't garden and start tractor huntin'. Dave.
skunkhome Posted - 03/02/2011 : 20:40:27
I am thinking I need to rebuild mine, as it is 8 ft wide and 16 ft deep. I an thinking of closing the front and opening up most of the east side so that I can park the tractors side by side instead of one behind the other. Right now I have my walk behind stuff parked behind my generator and pressure washer in one column with the tractors in the other. When I need to crank the generator(once a month), I have to move a half dozen power tools to pull it out.
larry8200 Posted - 03/02/2011 : 20:25:32
I've had materials to build a pole barn for 3-4 tractors since last July, I've had to double, and the triple my original design....
skunkhome Posted - 03/02/2011 : 19:12:31
When I was a teen the boat was under the carport and there was no place for two tractors. We finally dug out under my dads shop which was built on the Bayou bank poured concrete floor and retainer walls and had enough room to park 3-4 tractors. You had to bend way over to clear the 2x12 sills when entering. That reminds me of a story (as does everything). I had a dizzy platinum blond friend who was married to a Pharmacy student and we spent all too much time together. One hot July afternoon while I was unloading my mowing equipment from a day of mowing the young lady showed up in a swimsuit ready to go swimming off our dock. Being in a hurry to join her on the dock I wheeled my B10 around the corner at full tilt and zipped in under the building ducking at the last second to clear the entrance. As I came out and stood up I could see her standing there with a stunned look on her face and mouth hanging open. "Oh," she said, "I thought you had castrated yourself!" I kinda looked down and said "I don't think the board is that low". She blushed bright red when she realized what she had said. Gosh, she was such a sweet gal and very pleasant to behold... I often laminated that she was married.
tractorjoe Posted - 03/02/2011 : 18:56:24
I have 2 sheds.

But one has seen better days, and the other one is for the birds, literally.

I need to at least replace the roof on that first one.

acdad Posted - 03/02/2011 : 16:57:58
I spent most of last summer building a small barn for my tractors and I still have one outside. I hope to get it in there soon.
Talntedmrgreen Posted - 03/02/2011 : 06:14:18
I need a storage facility...BAD!

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1