Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2090 / Visits Today: 2090
Highest Active Users: 2090
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Snow Cleanup II

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryan Posted - 01/13/2011 : 19:49:39
Despite the number of storms that have hit the Atlantic coast this season, today was my first opportunity to actually justify getting out the blower for the first time since re-building it. Fredericton NB has been very lucky so far this winter compared with the many areas to the North, East, and South! As discussed earlier I have a gravel driveway, so my thrower sits high to avoid the rocks. Conveniently that gives me the excuse to follow up w/ the plow..

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ASEguy Posted - 01/20/2011 : 19:33:55
Nice looking rigs Ryan.
Ryan Posted - 01/16/2011 : 14:36:12
The engine is a Lombardini Diesel - from an AC 920.

I did not build the cab. It was from a 60s/70s Sears Suburban tractor. This pic is from the internet - but it looks pretty much in the same condition as what mine did.

It only took very minor mods to adapt to the AC tractor. In the back it mounts to the rear weights bracket, and on the front it sits on the L-12 loader sub-frame. And then I got the canvas re-done in the closest colour/material I could find. Suppose I could get decals sewn onto the doors?..

Cvans Posted - 01/14/2011 : 23:11:45
Those are two really fine looking machines. Thanks for posting the photos!

B10Dave Posted - 01/14/2011 : 22:43:18
Ryan. Did you build that cab yourself? If so, do you have any pics before you put the vinyl over the frame? Really nice looking tractors by the way. Dave
acdad Posted - 01/14/2011 : 12:19:20
Awesome looking machines, Ryan!
B112 Posted - 01/13/2011 : 21:35:54
I so badly need to get two machines looking and running that good! Too many machines not enough time! My god you even got a hydraulic chute adjuster and the windshield wiper motor rotator! Just excellent!
freddie Posted - 01/13/2011 : 21:23:53
very nice rigs. and i like that you use them well. i'am looking for a moter for rotating the shoot for mine, i like that.
skunkhome Posted - 01/13/2011 : 20:14:32
What is that engine in that B100 series?
gearhead19 Posted - 01/13/2011 : 19:59:26
That's a fine pair of machines you have there Ryan!!! and there not trailer queens!...

Dan

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1