Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3573 / Visits Today: 2138
Highest Active Users: 3573
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 got it for free

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
freddie Posted - 09/08/2010 : 15:06:43
i got this jd hard shell cab for free, so i'am going to use it on my b110
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
olcowhand Posted - 09/10/2010 : 14:40:22
Build yourself a heat exchanger muffler & you'll be warm as can be!
Cvans Posted - 09/10/2010 : 13:21:36
I'll try and let you know the next time I'm in the area. Quite Often it is a last minute thing were I get there on Sat. afternoon and leave on Sunday so the free time is limited. If I get a 3 dayer I'll let you know. Thanks for the invite.
You just know it is going to be nice and cozy in there.
freddie Posted - 09/10/2010 : 10:11:06
heres a pic update, i moved the lights up higher and put cab lights on and a new muffler stack. its was 43 degrees out the other nite and let it run for about 10 mins and the cab was toasty warm
freddie Posted - 09/10/2010 : 10:06:23
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

I get over to Annendale 3 or 4 times a year. So you better be keepen the good stuff under lock and key.

give me a shout when your around cris.
freddie Posted - 09/10/2010 : 09:43:45
quote:
Originally posted by Gray

I am hallucinating; I thought I saw a pink tractor.

ummm... just had a 2nd look.

yup - I did see a pink tractor.

I like the Burgundy paint on the uhhh Broadmore, I think it is.

The RC's are cool. There's an RC park not too far from me. I saw one that was pretty big like a six foot wingspan plane. I haven't seen choppers before.

you meen like this one

Gray Posted - 09/10/2010 : 00:31:25
I am hallucinating; I thought I saw a pink tractor.

ummm... just had a 2nd look.

yup - I did see a pink tractor.

I like the Burgundy paint on the uhhh Broadmore, I think it is.

The RC's are cool. There's an RC park not too far from me. I saw one that was pretty big like a six foot wingspan plane. I haven't seen choppers before.
Cvans Posted - 09/09/2010 : 23:43:57
I get over to Annendale 3 or 4 times a year. So you better be keepen the good stuff under lock and key.

B10Dave Posted - 09/09/2010 : 22:11:22
Wow Freddie. Must be nice to be able to support two full blown addictions. Nice pics of the aircraft and tractors together. B10Dave
freddie Posted - 09/09/2010 : 08:18:21
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

At least you actually DO things, All my friends are no more functional than their wives purses. They do absolutely nothing, but what their told, from their wives and bosses, pretty sad. They go to dead end jobs everyday, and then come home to honey do's, taking the wife shopping or out to dinner and from there it's straight to the TV. My wife sometimes gets irritated because I don't watch TV, it's a complete waste of time, I try not to do it.

I HEAR WHAT YOUR SAYING ATF. as far as tv, i have a 65" DLP 1080 and i never watch it until football or hockey is on. vikes and the saints play to nite so i will watch that.
freddie Posted - 09/09/2010 : 08:12:44
quote:
Originally posted by Cvans

Eastern SD is not that far from Minnehopeless. Heck I could meet you half way. Actually I'm very happy for you and hope to have a cab like that myself someday. What part of Minnesota are you in?

I'AM IN BIG LAKE CRIS. JUST SOUTH OF ST. CLOUD
ATF Posted - 09/09/2010 : 07:55:25
At least you actually DO things, All my friends are no more functional than their wives purses. They do absolutely nothing, but what their told, from their wives and bosses, pretty sad. They go to dead end jobs everyday, and then come home to honey do's, taking the wife shopping or out to dinner and from there it's straight to the TV. My wife sometimes gets irritated because I don't watch TV, it's a complete waste of time, I try not to do it.
freddie Posted - 09/08/2010 : 23:04:35
quote:
Originally posted by oldron

You need a hobby Freddie!
Ron

yea, a hobby. like i need another hole in my head. i have to many hobbies. thats the problem
ATF Posted - 09/08/2010 : 23:02:05
quote:
Originally posted by oldsarge

Biggest cash crop in the Islands,'specially now that the cane and the pineapples are pretty much gone.

It sure was in the 70's when i live on the north shore in Haleiwa. Can you say I love you in Hawaiian with less than 3 words? Sure a pineapple and a 20 will do it
oldsarge Posted - 09/08/2010 : 22:40:47
Biggest cash crop in the Islands,'specially now that the cane and the pineapples are pretty much gone.
ATF Posted - 09/08/2010 : 22:20:40
Okay freddie, my idea is to make a RC surfer dude, use it when the wind is up in the lake. guy lays down paddles with his arms, servo pops him up to ride into the curl, what do ya think, everyone could be a surfer dude. Brings back memories of living in Hawaii, not too many memories left due to vegetation problem over there

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1