Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 2532 / Visits Today: 1097
Highest Active Users: 2532
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 "Barely" used plow.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
larry8200 Posted - 09/04/2010 : 16:28:10
Nice when an add is accurite. Just picked this up today for $50. 4 simple piecs with a couple of holes welded on and it will pin on just like Simplicity's dirt blade. I dont even get to do any cleanup :)

The push rails need to be about 2" longer and 1-1/2" wider. 2 pieces 1/2 x 1-1/2 by say 12 welded to the outside of the rails and extending 2" further back, then 2 pieces 1-1/2 x 3 x 3/8 with a hole for the pin welded vertically on the back, have to knock Bolens pin out of the lift bar (which lines up nice), and I have two spring loaded lift rods - but I think I might use a chain or cable for snow and let it float.

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ATF Posted - 09/05/2010 : 23:06:26
My Allis blade is the 48 inch one, much beefier on the frame and blade, i think it also has more adjustment slots (7). I have it on my Simplicity 7016 right now with a solid 3/8 inch rod
larry8200 Posted - 09/04/2010 : 23:57:17
I have 2 different lengths, one works with the snowblower and dirt blade on my 3400, the other is longer, off a 17 GTH-L and is the same as my 7100 or your 900. The blower will be on the 3400 for the winter, The snowblade is going on the 7100 as soon as I get it modified, I'm going to use a cable first and see if it's heavy enough to work well floating. Hmmm... whether that works or not, if I want to put the dirt blade on the 7100 the second rod is the right length. I may come across one in that CL add I showed you, that would be a 3400/7000 length rod.
ATF Posted - 09/04/2010 : 23:30:32
hey Larry you want to sell one of those spring loaded rods or trade them for a nice set of OEM lights
larry8200 Posted - 09/04/2010 : 23:29:57
Thanks Rob. I appreciate that. I do get down towrds the coast occasionally, and I'm a lukewarm welder with no machine... Been thinking snow cab too.

ATF: Whats this Allis blade? I have a Simplicity 42" dirt blade. It's half the height of the new one has a channel all the way across the back, a handle to change angle from the seat and HEAVY.
snohiker Posted - 09/04/2010 : 22:55:51
hey larry im aways off but if i can help let me know ok
ATF Posted - 09/04/2010 : 20:42:40
Here's the manual for it, this frame is also used for the snow blower, same as the Simplicity frame is used to lift snow blower. My Allis blade seems MUCH beefier than the simplicity blades I've seen and wider too. The Bolens frame is lifted by the hydraulic lift s from the deck. The rear of it rests on the axles, haven't had it on yet, still restoring that one and another like it. I think I have at least 7 tractor restore/rebuilds going on

larry8200 Posted - 09/04/2010 : 19:04:52
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Nice, I got the same one in 54 Inch, but my frame goes clear to the back axle

Do you use the center lift to raise it? May we see Pictures? :)
ATF Posted - 09/04/2010 : 18:16:36
Nice, I got the same one in 54 Inch, but my frame goes clear to the back axle

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1