Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3240 / Visits Today: 1600
Highest Active Users: 3240
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Halogens Are ON

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ATF Posted - 09/01/2010 : 19:58:21
These are so sweet, the install was a little tedious, but anything worth while takes time. I had to cut the bolts holding the origianl lights off, I then drilled holes thru the front sheet metal to use my new mounting screws. The old lights were 4" wide and 3" tall and the new lights were 5 1/2" wide and 3" tall. since the original outboard screw was below center I was able to drill a hole above it centered as far to the outer hood as possible and then drill the other hole about on inch past where the inboard bolt had been. The Po had installed a eye bolt in the center of the grille, so I kept it, I also used the back of it for my negative ground. I also need small plastic bushings about 3/4" between the grille and the lights to create a tight bond

1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ATF Posted - 09/01/2010 : 20:08:21
Video of halogens
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFPnRQggg68

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1