Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1301 / Visits Today: 589
Highest Active Users: 1301
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 ALMELUND LINE UP

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
freddie Posted - 08/14/2010 : 10:24:32
HERE ARE FOUR OF THE TRACTORS OUT OF NINE THAT WE ARE BRINGING TO THE TRACTOR SHOW. AND A BIG YANKY YEEEE HAAAAA. I AM A COUNTRY BOY, AND I AM PRETTY GOOD AT DRINKING BEER.
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
freddie Posted - 08/17/2010 : 13:58:24
quote:
Originally posted by freddie

i wish the paint was free. the first tractor changes six different colours in the sun, its camileon paint. $160.00 a quart 2nd place

#2 is allis yellow and wheelhorse red. 1st place.

#3 well what cane i say.4th place

#4 see above note.

the side panals on the 1st tractor are 316 sst
freddie Posted - 08/17/2010 : 13:56:24
i wish the paint was free. the first tractor changes six different colours in the sun, its camileon paint. $160.00 a quart 2nd place

#2 is allis yellow and wheelhorse red. 1st place.

#3 well what cane i say.4th place

#4 see above note.
larry8200 Posted - 08/16/2010 : 23:18:27
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Don't get me wrong, I kind of like crazy colors, but You don't see tractors of those color variations very often and hardly ever all together. Tell the truth, your getting the paint for free right, lol. I have a friend that did a purple and lilac on his wife's tractor and it was the talk of the neighborhood, all the gals wanted one like it. I cant wait to see the pics. Nice place up there at Almelund, wish I could be there

Yup, got to be getting the paint for free. Notice that he moved the peddle cub out of the picture?
ATF Posted - 08/14/2010 : 16:39:15
Don't get me wrong, I kind of like crazy colors, but You don't see tractors of those color variations very often and hardly ever all together. Tell the truth, your getting the paint for free right, lol. I have a friend that did a purple and lilac on his wife's tractor and it was the talk of the neighborhood, all the gals wanted one like it. I cant wait to see the pics. Nice place up there at Almelund, wish I could be there

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1