Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 5 / Visits Today: 5
Highest Active Users: 5
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 whatcamacallit

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ATF Posted - 07/30/2010 : 08:07:12
Okay what is the rod that goes into the rear lift called. I've seen guys put some kind of steel? rod in the rear lift to extend it further up and out. It appears to have a hole drilled through it. I've tried to find something that will fit, but haven't found anything so far. It seems to be very similar to the one on my Cub Cadet 1650 lift
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ATF Posted - 07/30/2010 : 22:14:49
I'm going to find one about 12 inches and drill several holes in it. the 5/8 sleeve for the pin on my new lift was near impossible to find. I eventually found a 5/8" X 2 3/4" axle bushing from a grasshopper. There is no thick wall pipe that is 5/8 inch, none I could find. The pin is 5/8" the holes in the implements are 5/8 of an inch so I HAD to have a 5/8 sleeve to pin them
skunkhome Posted - 07/30/2010 : 19:25:22
The original bar is about 8" overall. It is called a "plow lift pin" Go to the Simplicity web site and key in "990202". I made mine out of a steel stake for Diamond horseshoes.

ATF Posted - 07/30/2010 : 17:56:02

It's the bar/rod that goes into the lift over 1 inch in diameter, the big rusty looking hole in the picture. I've seen some 4-6 inches long and others over a foot with a chain

freddie Posted - 07/30/2010 : 17:52:52
ATF do you meen for the implaments in the rear.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1