Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4792 / Visits Today: 4792
Highest Active Users: 4792
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Added Another One to the Fleet

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
briggs9498 Posted - 07/13/2010 : 12:00:33
Well I found another that I just had to buy. It was sitting up at my best friends house. His father's friend had dropped it off along with a car, I guess he just didn't have the room for them. So we called the guy up and $50 later it's mine. I got it home and it the engine was seized up. It wasn't too bad as I freed it up easily and the cylinder wall looks good. The deck looks nice and it spins freely with no noise so that's a plus.

And my favorite part the hydrolift

This is Simplicity/Allis number 6 for me. Here's the 7010, HB112, and B210 lined up.

My B110 and 725 are in the process of being restored so they couldn't make the line up lol. Also I had a Landlord 101 but that got torn down for parts since I didn't think it was worthy enough for a restoration.
Here's my 3 decks

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
acdad Posted - 07/16/2010 : 20:59:21
I agree with Briggs. Western NY is full of old Allis and Simplicity's too.
briggs9498 Posted - 07/14/2010 : 21:52:41
quote:
You'r going to make me cry.
Ron

There's also a downside to having so many tractors around and that's, that if I ever decide to sell them I really won't get as much from them as you could get for the same thing. Another thing is it's so addicting and I'm only 16 and I'm already running out of room for them. I hate the feeling of buying more tractors before I can finish restoring the one's I already have.
oldron Posted - 07/14/2010 : 07:25:53
quote:
Originally posted by briggs9498

The amount of old tractors in the area I live amazes me too. There's a garage about 15 minutes from my house that has at least 20+ old Cub Cadets, snow blower's, mower decks you name it it's sitting there. Too bad I don't like the Cub Cadets lol their not even comparable to our tractors. The Old man I bought my B110 off of had 5 others. I showed up too late as all the others had been sold already. A B112 with at least 5 attachments and enough parts to build 2 more tractors was sold for $500 I wish I got that deal. But anyways there are about 6 or 7 Allis Chalmers/Simplicity within 5 or 10 minutes from my house that I know about. I bet there's twice that, that I don't know about. I've had my eye on one of my neighbor's Early B10 that's in mint shape been garage kept and it hasn't been used in years. Indeed I believe the Northeast is the best place for Allis Chalmers/Simplicity.

You'r going to make me cry.
Ron
briggs9498 Posted - 07/13/2010 : 23:39:35
The amount of old tractors in the area I live amazes me too. There's a garage about 15 minutes from my house that has at least 20+ old Cub Cadets, snow blower's, mower decks you name it it's sitting there. Too bad I don't like the Cub Cadets lol their not even comparable to our tractors. The Old man I bought my B110 off of had 5 others. I showed up too late as all the others had been sold already. A B112 with at least 5 attachments and enough parts to build 2 more tractors was sold for $500 I wish I got that deal. But anyways there are about 6 or 7 Allis Chalmers/Simplicity within 5 or 10 minutes from my house that I know about. I bet there's twice that, that I don't know about. I've had my eye on one of my neighbor's Early B10 that's in mint shape been garage kept and it hasn't been used in years. Indeed I believe the Northeast is the best place for Allis Chalmers/Simplicity.
skunkhome Posted - 07/13/2010 : 22:26:53
I am jealous of the large crop of vintage tractors you guys have up there. I guess the lack of tractors down here saves my marriage.
oldron Posted - 07/13/2010 : 21:48:39
I wish there were some of those tractors out here,can't even find one to drool over.
Ron
B-16_IC Posted - 07/13/2010 : 21:02:45
I do believe to put a face with your name, one needs to only look at the post office wall! That was one awesome deal! Well done.
ByronC Posted - 07/13/2010 : 20:02:21
$50 Bucks? $50 Bucks? $50 Bucks? $50 Bucks? $50 Bucks? $50 Bucks?

THIEF!!!!!!!! You STOLE IT!!!!!!!!!!

Lucky son of a biscuit maker!!!!!! :)

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1