Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 4353 / Visits Today: 4353
Highest Active Users: 4353
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Joined the Large Frame RBT Club!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
1014211 Posted - 07/10/2010 : 11:42:02
Well, last night I made the 3.5 hour drive to Biggie Rat's to pick up a 7016 6 speed with a 48 inch deck. He gave me the full tour and was very hospitable. Fun talking to someone with so much more knowledge than me on these tractors. Just tried to soak up as much as possible. I cannot believe how much faster the 7016 took care of my lawn vs. my 4211 with a 36 inch deck! Plus it was so much more comfortable. So now I have FDT's and 1 RBT. Enough for now, just have to keep these running!

15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 07/15/2010 : 23:10:39
Naughas are endangered due to over harvesting in the 60's.
ATF Posted - 07/15/2010 : 13:59:03
quote:
Originally posted by simplelife

quote:
Originally posted by skunkhome

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

BTW Phil, Where did you buy the seat in the picture? thanks

Lowe's or HD

It really looks good, not like most replacements seats

If I recall properly it is an Arnold.

What??!! You couldn't find the standard replacement boat seat?

Or the old high back vinyl dinette chair should have been the first choice, something in gold naugahyde
simplelife Posted - 07/15/2010 : 11:30:56
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Lowe's or HD

What??!! You couldn't find the standard replacement boat seat?
skunkhome Posted - 07/15/2010 : 06:36:18
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Lowe's or HD

ATF Posted - 07/14/2010 : 22:53:25
quote:

quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Lowe's or HD

skunkhome Posted - 07/14/2010 : 07:51:09
quote:
Originally posted by ATF

Lowe's or HD
ATF Posted - 07/14/2010 : 07:24:58
cwm1276 Posted - 07/13/2010 : 06:10:18
I think the pulley on the snow blower changed when the RBT came out or around that time. Otherwise you would just need the correct hitch.
ATF Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:48:08
Oh Phil, Phil, Phil, You went and actually posted the dreaded cup holder picture, ha ha. EVERY mower site I go to, the cup holder rates right up there with engine size as a important mower feature
skunkhome Posted - 07/12/2010 : 21:03:41
quote:
Originally posted by 1014211

Larry, I have a tiller for my 2110, and the stones in my driveway won't allow a snowblower. But using the grader blade for snow works well! Will those attachments work on the 7016? It seems the lift is different....

Send a PM to Biggie Rat. He can tell you without a doubt if the snow blower will convert to use on the later machine. He may read this and respond. As for the tiller, post a photo and we should be able to determine what it will fit.
larry8200 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:49:32
quote:
Originally posted by 1014211

Larry, I have a tiller for my 2110, and the stones in my driveway won't allow a snowblower. But using the grader blade for snow works well! Will those attachments work on the 7016? It seems the lift is different....

I don't think they will, but I'm only knowledgeble on the 3400 to 7000 series sovereigns. I will tell you this: I have a 42" snowthrower on my 3416H and a 200' gravel drive. I try to get a little snow packed down at the beginning of winter but it doesn't always work that way. So watch where that chutes pointed! Some things that have gone through it without damage include: numerous rocks up to the size of my fist, a tire chain that came off backing up, a field mouse (didn't damage the mouse either!), had an ice dam last winter with 4+ inces of slushy water behind it and that went through, too. I've broken 1 window in my house, and 1 in my shop, and some of my neighbors look at that high speed auger like it's some sort of terrorist device... But that just adds to the fun.
skunkhome Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:17:45
Gee I thought I had already replied... both those tractors look like they were produced in 1977. For a cup holder try Academy sports....They have all kinds of boat cup holders that will attach to your fender pan with suction cups.
1014211 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 20:00:17
1014211 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 19:57:35
I am really enjoying the ride while mowing. I used my 4211 to mow with to save the wear and tear on the older ones, and the big tires on the 7016 smooth out the ride so much compared to the 4211, even though I am also mowing faster. It really is comfortable to mow with. Now I know why these things cost as much as they did, designed and built well, and still a better machine than stuff sold new today. Well, it is missing one important feature on most new "tractors", but I can live without the cupholder........ :)
larry8200 Posted - 07/12/2010 : 19:57:27
A real workhorse, now you need a tiller, weights, chains, blower....

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1