Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 7894 / Visits Today: 391
Highest Active Users: 7894
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 Simplicity 7016 snow plow

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ATF Posted - 06/28/2010 : 23:34:39
The plow on my tractor came without any rods for the lift or the adjustment. They no longer make most of the parts and I cant really fabricate the original parts, so I did the best I could with a torch and metal cut off saw and quite a few metal drill bits

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
7010b1 Posted - 07/01/2010 : 01:34:45
lol I could not even get home to comment fast enough to get you on that Phil.... ok Phil a spring loaded plow. is that better I know that I have an engine in my tractor but never knew I had a motor in it.... lol phil could I interest you in a Allis Chalmers dirt flinger for the front of your tractor it has an auger and a shoot we up here where we get 7 seasons call it a snow blower.. snow is water that freezes and falls to the ground as a solid. then you need to move it so you can get the car out of the garage.... lol fun and game's you young dog lol...
skunkhome Posted - 06/30/2010 : 22:48:40
Oh! a gator plow...Why didn't you say that to begin with? We really don't have kudzu either...Your thinking of MS.
Maybe a tar-ball plow.
ATF Posted - 06/30/2010 : 22:10:21
OOOHHH, a comediene, that's a good one, you can use it to push gators off the road maybe tear down some kudzu
skunkhome Posted - 06/30/2010 : 07:52:09
whats a snow plow??
ATF Posted - 06/30/2010 : 06:26:38
you all realize I was talking about everyone else, not us guys here, mostly those guys on other forums, lol
ATF Posted - 06/29/2010 : 21:55:32
Yeah, I realize that. Not to be a smart alec, but I don't intend to hit anything with the plow, I've never hit anything with the mower, so I don't see why this would be any different. If people drove on the road like they mow, plow, or use a garden tractor, insurance rates would be sky high and repair shops would fuel the American economy. Sorry, but I've seen the incidents and the results of these oops, I didn't see that tree moments. Around here we lose quite a few farmers every year due to tractor accidents and their pros. I don't think people take riding mowers, ATV's, or power tools very seriously, that's proven in the emergency room everyday. That being said, I'll be modifying the plow soon I think I can make it a little better. also down here in Oklahoma we don't get very much snow and for sure it doesn't last very long, so for the most part I'll be showing off to my lazy hillbilly neighbors, who make their wives work, mow, and shovel snow while they drink beer and fish.
ByronC Posted - 06/29/2010 : 21:16:00
Looks good but since you don't have the spring system on the lift rod which lets the blade float, if you shove something that pushes the blade up, your shaft might bend or possible damage something else.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.02 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1