Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 1598 / Visits Today: 1300
Highest Active Users: 1598
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 New Addition

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
briggs9498 Posted - 06/03/2010 : 21:27:29
Here's the HB-112 that I picked up the other day for $50. The guy put a spark plug in that was too long and bent the valve so it had no compression. So I bent the valve back for a temporary fix and threw on a good carb and she fired right up. It runs really good for just doing a cheap fix on the valve. It came with a 48" deck which is in pretty good shape just gotta rebuild one of the spindles with new bearings. Here are a few pics of it and a couple of stripes that I just layed down with the 7010

7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
skunkhome Posted - 06/11/2010 : 23:15:09
I am not crazy about the throttle cable with the locking feature...really don't see the point but that is what was on the tractors originally. Glad they returned to the levers on the RBT's.
briggs9498 Posted - 06/08/2010 : 15:08:00
Thanks, I would have never thought that the old Wheelhorses had similar cables.
*Edit
That's about the only thing the old Wheelhorses are good for then. lol
skunkhome Posted - 06/04/2010 : 23:17:16
quote:
Originally posted by briggs9498

Oh and if anyone has a throttle cable, and left hand side panel that covers the battery for a B-110 just let me know as I'll be needing them to finish up the restoration. I also need a throttle cable for the HB-112 and both side covers left and right hand ones.

I believe this is where I got the throttle cable for my B112...it is perfect and only needs to be cut as it is a bit long. http://cgi.ebay.com/Locking-Throttle-Cable-Wheel-Horse-102119-New-/290389418672?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item439c8ee2b0

I got my used side panel from Sandy Lake Implements www.sandylakeimp.com
briggs9498 Posted - 06/04/2010 : 22:40:05
I know that JD seat is an eye sore but I have to say its one of the most comfortable I've ever rode on. But no need to worry as soon as I finish the restore on my B-110 this one will be next. Oh and if anyone has a throttle cable, and left hand side panel that covers the battery for a B-110 just let me know as I'll be needing them to finish up the restoration. I also need a throttle cable for the HB-112 and both side covers left and right hand ones.
benn Posted - 06/04/2010 : 16:57:16
quote:
Originally posted by B10Dave

Nice catch for $50 . Even orange seat pan is acceptable but please. please. get rid of JD seat before it affects how tractor runs!!! B10Dave

those rims and tires look like their from a JD too. nice tractor!!
B-16_IC Posted - 06/03/2010 : 22:25:40
Super rare tractor, super price! Well done. Nice stripes by the way!
B10Dave Posted - 06/03/2010 : 21:46:39
Nice catch for $50 . Even orange seat pan is acceptable but please. please. get rid of JD seat before it affects how tractor runs!!! B10Dave

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1