Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3374 / Visits Today: 68
Highest Active Users: 3374
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 B 16 Loader Project

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Denny Posted - 10/11/2009 : 19:08:52
Well,, got the B-10 sheet metal all fit on the B112 chassis,,got it all wired and running,, and the hydraulics all work good. I'm happy with my $850 investment. This is going to be a workhorse,,,16 hp,,variable drive. Flat Nasty !!

Still got some cleaning up and painting to do.
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ryan Posted - 10/16/2009 : 18:30:31
You may also want to consider a X-member between the underframe brackets. This will help resist against lateral-torsion. I would suggest bolting rather than welding however to ease assembly. Personal lesson learned, but it results in a far more stable machine.
Denny Posted - 10/15/2009 : 22:27:12
Ya ,,I noticed that,,,mine will actually go past center,if you "bang" it down,,, and get stuck,,but,,I figure a new cross tube,,about 1/2-3/4" further back will fix that.
B112 Posted - 10/15/2009 : 20:11:59
Denny, I have the L112 and notice that the bucket when down seems to tip down more than I'd like and not up enough. You'd want it to go down more when it's higher, so it's probably just right, but you need to get a scoop at a slight angle to make sure the dirt stays in. I thought about modifying the tilt angles, but not sure if I will.
Denny Posted - 10/15/2009 : 19:38:07
It's an Allis L112 loader,(rare), Yes, the bucket is on double action cyl. I have two options on weight,, either the factory box,, or suitcase weights from a big tractor,,( got 2 with it ) Rear tires are fluid filled,, It won't need much weight,,I drove it into a dirt bank,, filled the bucket half full , no problem, the way it is.
winnipaw Posted - 10/15/2009 : 10:04:41
That little loader looks great on that model. Does the bucket have downpressure? Who made the loader? Will you be adding a counterweight? Nice little mulch mover.
tractorjoe Posted - 10/13/2009 : 12:44:55
nice.
B-16_IC Posted - 10/11/2009 : 22:28:37
Looks like a nice mixture! That one should be handy, I am quite partial to the variable speed trans.
skunkhome Posted - 10/11/2009 : 20:31:01
looks like a pretty good fit. I always thought the B10's and 12's were the best looking FDT's

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1