Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) Active Users: 3683 / Visits Today: 377
Highest Active Users: 3683
Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors)
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Information
 The Tractor and Attachment Gallery
 A Conversation starter

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Click here to attach a photo to your post

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ozzman232001 Posted - 08/10/2009 : 00:50:53

My father and I found this tractor about 3 months ago. Rear end was unbolted from it, no windows, and it didnt run at all. It started it's life as a Wheelhorse, not to sure what you would want to call it now, we just refer to it as the amish buggy or the popemobile..lol. I guess he is planning on using it this winter for plowing. Its mad of all metal, took 4 guys about an hour to carry that thing about 200 feet to load it onto the truck when we got it, the rear end wasnt much easier. Its riged so it has a heater inside and all that. It sure is different..

My boy is rosting in that thing..he couldnt wait to get out of it

4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ozzman232001 Posted - 10/20/2009 : 12:17:00
the heater is just run off the muffler, pretty neat how it was done, no fumes get in the cab or anything and you got plenty of heat.
oldron Posted - 10/14/2009 : 22:56:23
That is a lot of cab!
wminmi Posted - 10/14/2009 : 13:28:18
what kind of heater does it have in it?

Had thought about building a hseetmetal cab something like that, but never got passed the "thinking about it" stage lol
B112 Posted - 08/10/2009 : 06:19:13
Yes, interesting. Well you have the built in weights. Looks like you have level ground there, otherwise I'd be concerned of tipping. The extra sub frame is interesting. Looks like they started with a good ole tractor; beefy front end. etc.

Michael's Tractors (Simplicity and Allis Chalmers Garden Tractors) © Michael's Tractors 2006-2019 Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.03 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000
RSS Feed 1